Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Everytime you get a boner imagine your gran naked and covered in mayonnaise.

If that doesn't work recite the pledge of allegiance.

The last resort which I wouldn't recommend is going to the gym, watching a movie or listening to really loud music to distract you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom_pinnock54)
    Hi folks,

As of late, I've noticed that we've been living with the in-laws (getting married in 19 days!) and therefore there has not only been a lack of sex, I have not been masturbating because, well.. there isn't anywhere to do it (and in-laws house has no locking mechanisms on bathroom doors).

This has therefore resulted in me being exceptionally horny. I've tried running, swimming, cold showers etc.

What are the options on diverting my thoughts and energies elsewhere?

Cheers guys.
    you're getting married at 21? strong fail

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john87)
    Well ya have to tie the knot at that age when girls these days become mothers before they're 18. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john87)
    After being together for 6 years, I decided I wanted to marry her.

You don't want to get married til you're older, then that's your decision. This one is mine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    Well ya have to tie the knot at that age when girls these days become mothers before they're 18. :rolleyes:
    She's not pregnant and we don't have children. God, we're not chavs. How dare you imply.

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately the fad has spread from chavs so now that everyone from this generation does it. Well, nearly everyone.

Hate to put any doubt in yoru mind, which I probably won't anyway, but being together for a few years while you were growing up and just left school hasn't been any more of a guarantee than a 1/2 year relationship in my (not first hand) experience.

ReputationRep:
    Why on earth don't they have a lock on their bathroom door?

ReputationRep:
    Congrats OP. On the engagement, that is...

ReputationRep:
    Go to a public toilets. George Michael style.

ReputationRep:
    Field?

ReputationRep:
    either of you have a car? go out in the car and do it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vortex_199)
    Congrats OP. On the engagement, that is...
    Thanks, we're getting married in 16 days! Woo! :-D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom_pinnock54)
    Other half is on different pills to clear up her skin before the wedding (less than 3 weeks): it severly reduces her sex drive
    That's not a different pill, it's a wedding ring :p:

ReputationRep:
    er, you go running somewhere
    is there a field/woods etc, for a bit of 'DIY'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x y z)
    A surprisingly large number of people don't. I believe the fire service discourage builders from putting them on there in case of emergencies. If you passed out in the bath or something, and the door was locked, you could drown.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dionysus)
    A surprisingly large number of people don't. I believe the fire service discourage builders from putting them on there in case of emergencies. If you passed out in the bath or something, and the door was locked, you could drown.
    Doors and locks can easily be broken with force, so I'm not so sure about that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    Doors and locks can easily be broken with force, so I'm not so sure about that.
    :ditto:

I realise some families are ok with nudity and a lack of privacy but what if you have guests round who aren't? It's going to be a bit awkward if you walk in on them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x y z)
    :ditto:

I realise some families are ok with nudity and a lack of privacy but what if you have guests round who aren't? It's going to be a bit awkward if you walk in on them.
    Yeah but better than dying because you can't get out of the bathroom in an emergency!

ReputationRep:
    I suppose if that is the case then there should not be any locks on any doors. What if someone's dying in a port-a-potty? If you're drowning you're not going to reach the door anyway as you're underwater or unconscious. :p:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by x y z)
    What on earth is strange about that? Most people know not to open closed bathroom doors without knocking, so having or not having a lock on the door is generally not an issue.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 10, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.