Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    You stupid muppet why are you getting married in at the age of 21?

To solve your problem you could try chemically castrating yourself..........wait a minute, that already happened the day you got engaged, my mistake.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Local_United_Fan)
    You stupid muppet why are you getting married in at the age of 21?

To solve your problem you could try chemically castrating yourself..........wait a minute, that already happened the day you got engaged, my mistake.
    Erm, because the last time I checked it was my decision, not yours.

You don't want to get married at 21, then don't. I however, will do what I want.

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you have a **** when everyone is asleep?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom_pinnock54)
    Erm, because the last time I checked it was my decision, not yours.

You don't want to get married at 21, then don't. I however, will do what I want.
    Oh I don't doubt that. But you're an idiot.

And I'm guessing it was the first girl you ever slept with? Wow. You only get one shot at this life thing brah....there's so much fun and so many experiences to be had - but you're getting married to a girl you met at 15.

Sucks to be you.

ReputationRep:
    work out, a lot. Lift weights, do push ups, sit ups, curls, chin ups, jog, anything you can do. Basically, do it until your exhausted, you will both A. gain muscle and B. not be as horny. And when you get horny again you will be so tired that you won't want to (hence why people at boot camp don't think about jacking off, they are exhausted and want to sleep).

ReputationRep:
    Find a lay-by late at night and **** in to a plastic cup

ReputationRep:
    Oh I don't doubt that. But you're an idiot.

And I'm guessing it was the first girl you ever slept with? Wow. You only get one shot at this life thing brah....there's so much fun and so many experiences to be had - but you're getting married to a girl you met at 15.

Sucks to be you.
    No, actually it doesn't. That is all I'm going to say on the matter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom_pinnock54)
    No, actually it doesn't. That is all I'm going to say on the matter.
    I don't care if she's Adriana Lima's prettier twin with a winning lottery ticket hidden in her vagina - getting married at 21 is retarded beyond belief. You have amost zero life experience, and simply do not know the magnitude of what you are undertaking and probably have even less knowledge of famel psychology. (Here's a hint, it won't last, or will get unbearably tedious).

You may be an intelligent person, "Tom", but you are foolish beyind belief - it's just a shame that, for your own sake, you can't see that.

ReputationRep:
    I don't care if she's Adriana Lima's prettier twin with a winning lottery ticket hidden in her vagina - getting married at 21 is retarded beyond belief. You have amost zero life experience, and simply do not know the magnitude of what you are undertaking and probably have even less knowledge of famel psychology. (Here's a hint, it won't last, or will get unbearably tedious).

You may be an intelligent person, "Tom", but you are foolish beyind belief - it's just a shame that, for your own sake, you can't see that.
    Oh, leave him be. He's not gonna change his mind cause someone on an internet forum disagrees, so why waste your time? Let him do what he wants. If he's wrong, he'll find out, and if he's not, then he has a nice happy life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theredsox)
    Oh, leave him be. He's not gonna change his mind cause someone on an internet forum disagrees, so why waste your time? Let him do what he wants. If he's wrong, he'll find out, and if he's not, then he has a nice happy life.
    This.^

And also...this thread is so funny LOL i love tom's attitiude

ReputationRep:

Leave me alone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gibb~)
    Do some weights mate if you can find some thier. or just do pressups
    I'm sure your sig is helping him control his sex-drive. :p:

ReputationRep:
    try and block the door with something so that if someone tries to come in you at least have a warning and have the opportunity to stop before they walk in (which at this point is unlikely since they must have noticed the object blocking the door). i'd recommend turning your back at the door as well and just go for it, it will be a relief i'm sure.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 10, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.