Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I've seen a lot of help hreads for extended essays as well as other things so if you want some help post here and I'll help you out OK

I can help you in

Any Extended Essay
    Psychology HL and SL (IA included)
    Math SL and Studies
    English SL
    German ab
    Biology HL and SL
    Chemistry HL and SL

So if you need any help I'd be glad to help you out on any of the above topics

ReputationRep:
    I dont need any help, but i'm going to give you some

Learn to spell tier properly in your sig, it just annoyed me slightly

Hope I've brightened your day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by radiated yoghurt)
    I dont need any help, but i'm going to give you some

Learn to spell tier properly in your sig, it just annoyed me slightly

Hope I've brightened your day
    lol that's not embarassing :blush: I'll fix it.

Honestly I am a lot better at English then my sig might indicate

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, wondered if you could help me out with my EE in Design & Tech.. ive been looking for examples so I can find out: what it should include, what kind of question is suitable and how to go about answering it i.e. sketching, research, prototypes or just writing???

be great to get some advice, even if it just general.

Cheers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sociallyanxious)
    Hi,

I've seen a lot of help hreads for extended essays as well as other things so if you want some help post here and I'll help you out OK

I can help you in

Any Extended Essay
    Psychology HL and SL (IA included)
    Math SL and Studies
    English SL
    German ab
    Biology HL and SL
    Chemistry HL and SL

So if you need any help I'd be glad to help you out on any of the above topics
    Hey I've been wondering if you know any site that is perfect for studying math SL or a recommended book. We're doing the Haese black book and it's kinda easy but when our tests come, the questions we get are just so...different. You know IB stuff from past papers. So is there any helpful site?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by satisfactionatlast)
    Hey I've been wondering if you know any site that is perfect for studying math SL or a recommended book. We're doing the Haese black book and it's kinda easy but when our tests come, the questions we get are just so...different. You know IB stuff from past papers. So is there any helpful site?
    Thanks
    hi, I know what you mean about them being so different, gets annoying tbh

I found some sites really usefull and it's a great maths SL site: http://www.mathsnetib.com/

here are the login details if you don't want to pay (saves you the money):

Username: Tollbarb
    Password:yrhg2v86

also www.ibpapers.info is useful for past papers on most subjects

if you need anything else let me know :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nordam)
    Hi there, wondered if you could help me out with my EE in Design & Tech.. ive been looking for examples so I can find out: what it should include, what kind of question is suitable and how to go about answering it i.e. sketching, research, prototypes or just writing???

Cheers.

research is almost always a must and sketching wouldn't hurt as it can add originality just remember to source anything you use What topic area in design and tech were you thinking of looking into further? as the question would need to be specific. I'll help you form a question if you let me know what it is about the topic you like

ReputationRep:
    hi, I know what you mean about them being so different, gets annoying tbh

I found some sites really usefull and it's a great maths SL site: http://www.mathsnetib.com/

here are the login details if you don't want to pay (saves you the money):

Username: Tollbarb
    Password:yrhg2v86

also www.ibpapers.info is useful for past papers on most subjects

if you need anything else let me know :yes:
    thank u so much!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by satisfactionatlast)
    thank u so much!
    It's no prob. Glad to help a fellow IBer :yep:

ReputationRep:

Cheers.
    you take DT?!?!! ME TOO!!! I havent seen a lot of other students on here that take DT.

Wouldnt an EE in Design Tech be similar to the Design Project?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nk9230)
    you take DT?!?!! ME TOO!!! I havent seen a lot of other students on here that take DT.

Wouldnt an EE in Design Tech be similar to the Design Project?

It would be somewhat similar research wise but should not be on the same topic and the layout would be slightly different

ReputationRep:
    research is almost always a must and sketching wouldn't hurt as it can add originality just remember to source anything you use What topic area in design and tech were you thinking of looking into further? as the question would need to be specific. I'll help you form a question if you let me know what it is about the topic you like
    well, my original question was ' How has the introduction of new (weight saving?) materials improved the performance of cyclists'. Although after talking to my supervisor i see that this is difficult to test as there are no identical bikes with their materials being the only variable. so im a bit lost there... maybe materials testing isnt the way to go?

ReputationRep:
    well, my original question was ' How has the introduction of new (weight saving?) materials improved the performance of cyclists'. Although after talking to my supervisor i see that this is difficult to test as there are no identical bikes with their materials being the only variable. so im a bit lost there... maybe materials testing isnt the way to go?

yeah that would be a bit hard to do for your EE also I've seen an extended essay in the past with a very similar title so it might lack originality in that area.
    One thing I was wondering is do you take HL or SL design and tech?
    I have a few ideas of a titles/questions you could look at but need to know where your in HL or SL so that the questions better suited

ReputationRep:
    yeah that would be a bit hard to do for your EE also I've seen an extended essay in the past with a very similar title so it might lack originality in that area.
    One thing I was wondering is do you take HL or SL design and tech?
    I have a few ideas of a titles/questions you could look at but need to know where your in HL or SL so that the questions better suited
    im a HL student in resistant materials ( standard DT )

ReputationRep:
    No offence (and this is not meant to be an insult or snide comment) but what makes you qualified to offer help on EEs?

ReputationRep:
    im a HL student in resistant materials ( standard DT )

I'll e-mail you later tonight/tomorrow morning with the question help OK

ReputationRep:
    I'll e-mail you later tonight/tomorrow morning with the question help OK
    Thanks so much, I really appreciate the effort you've put into helping me out with this! your a life saver:yes:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks so much, I really appreciate the effort you've put into helping me out with this! your a life saver:yes:

it's no prob by the way I'll send it tonight, have to watch my sister so can't send it just now.

ReputationRep:
    i need some help for my tok essay..would u be able to help me with it?

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I really need ur help with my EE topic
    I'm thinking about doing something connected with psychology and right now I have 3 ideas:

1. psychology of perfume , something like ' perfumes influence on humans feelings & emotions '

2. magical properties / qualities of jewelry - why people believe in it.

3. whether having an idol (actor, actress, model, singer..) is good or not and how it changes our personality / its influence on humans personality

But I'm noot sure at all whether these topics are good or not. I would be very grateful if you could help me, I'm really stressed out

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.