Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annie-Bananie)
    Hi! I really need ur help with my EE topic
    I'm thinking about doing something connected with psychology and right now I have 3 ideas:

1. psychology of perfume , something like ' perfumes influence on humans feelings & emotions '

Don't do this. They do not like the psychology within literature EEs.

2. magical properties / qualities of jewelry - why people believe in it.

This doesn't sound academic/research-orientated.

3. whether having an idol (actor, actress, model, singer..) is good or not and how it changes our personality / its influence on humans personality

Expand on this? I don't think this would work too well in terms of psychology, but it might work in terms of history, e.g. the effect of Madonna's Vogue on the Parisian fashion industry in the early 90's. This could be interesting (not this topic ofc) but something where you analyse the influence of a person (most likely a specific performance/release/artwork) and discuss the effect on a certain area&time period.

But I'm noot sure at all whether these topics are good or not. I would be very grateful if you could help me, I'm really stressed out
    I think the last idea is the best one of the bunch, but they don't seem v. specific nor academic. BE CREATIVE. Discuss something interesting, research-based and original and you've got a good chance at high marks.

Are you planning to write it in Psychology or? I think all of these topics are inadequate for an EE in psychology. Post more ideas and I'll give you feedback.

ReputationRep:
    Hi to everyone. I need your help in IB Subject Choose for Studying Law / International Relations in University. For now on - i've choosen:

English B HL
    German B HL
    History HL
    Russian SL
    Physics SL
    Math Studies

to apply US Universities do i need to take Math Standard (i heard it somewhere)
    or Math Studies will be enough?
    And are my subject fine for both - Law and IR ?!

ReputationRep:
    Well there is no prerequisities for taking law, but it states that you need to have good communication skills, so if i were in your shoes, applying to english speaking unis i think you needa take at least English A2 and/or take equivalent eg IELTS or SATs and get a decent score before summitting your application. Well since you r applying to US there's more flexibility in your choice of your subjects...so I guess apart from english the others are fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timarnb)
    Hi to everyone. I need your help in IB Subject Choose for Studying Law / International Relations in University. For now on - i've choosen:

English B HL
    German B HL
    History HL
    Russian SL
    Physics SL
    Math Studies

to apply US Universities do i need to take Math Standard (i heard it somewhere)
    or Math Studies will be enough?
    And are my subject fine for both - Law and IR ?!
    you don't NEED maths standard you should be fine with studies (applying to the USA aswell and grew up there so know a bit about it)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.