Turn on thread page Beta

guys, do you stare at ugly revealing girls? watch

ReputationRep:
    yesterday, there was this girl who was not pretty, not pretty enough to turn heads at all, but because she was wearing a miniskirt i noticed she was actually turning heads, i just found that really weird...so do you just stare at any slut, even if she is ugly?

also, what do you think of the girls who are obvioulsy fake, like contacts and tonnes of makeup etc but look quite nice with all that on....

just curious

ReputationRep:
    Don't like fake girls. I prefer girls with no make up. Natural beauty. I don't like any girl wearing clothes that are too revealing, no matter how attractive she is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LiL MiSs cHeEkY)
    yesterday, there was this girl who was not pretty, not pretty enough to turn heads at all, but because she was wearing a miniskirt i noticed she was actually turning heads, i just found that really weird...so do you just stare at any slut, even if she is ugly?

also, what do you think of the girls who are obvioulsy fake, like contacts and tonnes of makeup etc but look quite nice with all that on....

just curious
    Not alot of girls makes my head turn

and defo not fugly ones

ReputationRep:
    A girl who wears a miniskirt is a slut now? News to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by truthandtragedy)
    A girl who wears a miniskirt is a slut now? News to me.
    you could practically see the bottom of her cheeks, totally innapropriate for just going down town so = slut

ReputationRep:
    Well it depends on how they are fake, as long as they are being themselves personality wise and they are a nice person I don't think it matters too much. I don't really find myself attracted to girls who wear as much make up as a clown does but I do find myself attracted to girls who wear a normal amount of it if they are attractive or girls who wear none at all if they are attractive.

I don't really think contacts can be classed as fake though, I'm supposed to wear glasses but only wear them in lectures or when watching TV now because I find it uncomfortable wearing them in public all of the time and although people say they do, I don't think they suit me. After a girl in my class in high school had an accident with contact lenses I have never wanted to wear them so when I found out I needed glasses I just thought I'll wear them when I really need to and then just see everything else blurry. The point is though, glasses and contact lenses are something that is needed if you have bad vision, maybe they might find glasses don't suit them or they are uncomfortable so they opt for contacts, it's not reall being fake.

As for guys looking at unattractive girls in revealing clothes, there are some guys who see that the girl is flaunting her stuff and they can't look away just because it is a girl, I suppose a girl who goes out in revealing clothing is usually looking for that sort of attention though, not saying they always are, maybe they just think the clothes look nice but if it's really revealing they probably are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Narrator)
    Well it depends on how they are fake, as long as they are being themselves personality wise and they are a nice person I don't think it matters too much. I don't really find myself attracted to girls who wear as much make up as a clown does but I do find myself attracted to girls who wear a normal amount of it if they are attractive or girls who wear none at all if they are attractive.

I don't really think contacts can be classed as fake though, I'm supposed to wear glasses but only wear them in lectures or when watching TV now because I find it uncomfortable wearing them in public all of the time and although people say they do, I don't think they suit me. After a girl in my class in high school had an accident with contact lenses I have never wanted to wear them so when I found out I needed glasses I just thought I'll wear them when I really need to and then just see everything else blurry. The point is though, glasses and contact lenses are something that is needed if you have bad vision, maybe they might find glasses don't suit them or they are uncomfortable so they opt for contacts, it's not reall being fake.

As for guys looking at unattractive girls in revealing clothes, there are some guys who see that the girl is flaunting her stuff and they can't look away just because it is a girl, I suppose a girl who goes out in revealing clothing is usually looking for that sort of attention though, not saying they always are, maybe they just think the clothes look nice but if it's really revealing they probably are.

not the contacts for reading, obviously they are not fake lol, i meant the ones simply to change your eye colour...

ReputationRep:
    seeing bottom of cheeks is hot clothing tbh.. not the end of the world because their face isnt symmetrical, ffs only insecure people think like that.

ReputationRep:

just curious
    I'm a girl lol and I do sometimes- you're just kind of intrigued to see all that hanging out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by supergirl182)
    I'm a girl lol and I do sometimes- you're just kind of intrigued to see all that hanging out
    lol

ReputationRep:
    not the contacts for reading, obviously they are not fake lol, i meant the ones simply to change your eye colour...
    Oh right lol, sorry, but yeah I've never understood wearing contacts to change eye colour, that's a bit strange, but each to their own lol.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.