28.21%
    Winter
    21.79%
    Spring
    14.10%
    Autumn
    35.90%

ReputationRep:
    I voted autumn as I love the colours and it isn't too cold, though I also love it when it starts to turn to winter and I can wear my crombie coat and scarf.

I also love sitting infront of the TV or PC on those classic "lazy days" when the rain is pounding down on the windows when its dark at 6pm, or the same situation when its snowing. I feel so cosy all sheltered and snug inside.

I also love the refreshing feel after an august thunder storm.

So pretty much anywhere from mid august to the beginning of march.

sorry for the lack of coherence, this was more just a train of thought lol

ReputationRep:
    spring
    - birthday
    - skiing
    - nobody else voted for it yet

ReputationRep:
    to me now, the whole year in england is just one season called ****, so i have no choice in picking the season ****. thats my final answer chris.

ReputationRep:
    winter cos it's easier to choose what to wear cos you're gonna wear a coat anyway..!

ReputationRep:
    spring, because summer here is too humid, and disappointing.

ReputationRep:
    Summer; I love wearing pretty dresses in the summer and sitting outside in the sun/days at the park, icecreams and stuff. However, this summer has been pretty rubbish for actually doing anything other than raining.
    I do like Autumn/Winter time too though; I like it when it's cold outside and you can get snuggled up in front of the fire with a good book, all warm and toasty. :o:

Autumn because it's not too hot and not too cold and for me Spring is always tainted with the idea of exams.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperAllano)
    Autumn because it's not too cold, not too hot and the leaves look amazing! and It's the best school term!
    This!

ReputationRep:
    summer
    hot weather, daylight, less clothes, tanned skin, and my birthday

ReputationRep:
    Winter mainly because of xmas and my birthday

ReputationRep:
    Autumn for me. The weather is just right for me and I don't get hayfever like I do in Spring. Plus there's Halloween and Bonfire night to enjoy with Christmas not far off the horizon.

ReputationRep:
    In theory my favourite is summer because of the weather - But since the weather is always crap i usually end up preferring autumn

ReputationRep:
    Autumn. The weather is quite mild but can still get warm, and the colours are beautiful Also it's the season of jeans and warm clothes, and I feel way more comfortable And also who doesn't love hats and coats

ReputationRep:
    Summer has huge spiders, many bugs and nights that are too hot to sleep in. The sun rises early so if you're someone who sometimes stays up until 4-6am, it's even harder to sleep But girls wear less. It's also my birthday.

Autumn seems dark to me and is the beginning of the school year. It is also the end of summer and doesn't go anywhere or do anything. So autumn is by far the worst season.

Spring has a bit of sun but nothing else other then maybe a fair or two.

Winter has snow, presents, nights where you can snuggle in loads of blankets.

Winter = WINNAR!

ReputationRep:
    It is all about the autumn. Going out in boots and kicking big piles of leafs, though I must admit, now I am older I get worried I am kicking hedgehogs... :|
    Anyway autumn FTW!

ReputationRep:
    SPRING RAIN. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Spring, then Autumn. Spring, because you know it's getting warmer, and there's blossom around which is lovely, but it doesn't get too uncomfortably hot.

Autumn FTW!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.