The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I voted autumn as I love the colours and it isn't too cold, though I also love it when it starts to turn to winter and I can wear my crombie coat and scarf.

I also love sitting infront of the TV or PC on those classic "lazy days" when the rain is pounding down on the windows when its dark at 6pm, or the same situation when its snowing. I feel so cosy all sheltered and snug inside.

I also love the refreshing feel after an august thunder storm.

So pretty much anywhere from mid august to the beginning of march.

sorry for the lack of coherence, this was more just a train of thought lol
Reply 21
spring
- birthday
- skiing
- nobody else voted for it yet :wink:
Reply 22
to me now, the whole year in england is just one season called ****, so i have no choice in picking the season ****. thats my final answer chris.
winter cos it's easier to choose what to wear cos you're gonna wear a coat anyway..!
spring, because summer here is too humid, and disappointing.
Summer; I love wearing pretty dresses in the summer and sitting outside in the sun/days at the park, icecreams and stuff. However, this summer has been pretty rubbish for actually doing anything other than raining.
I do like Autumn/Winter time too though; I like it when it's cold outside and you can get snuggled up in front of the fire with a good book, all warm and toasty. :o:
Autumn because it's not too hot and not too cold and for me Spring is always tainted with the idea of exams.
Reply 27
SuperAllano
Autumn because it's not too cold, not too hot and the leaves look amazing! and It's the best school term!

This! :biggrin:
Reply 28
summer
hot weather, daylight, less clothes, tanned skin, and my birthday :smile:
Winter :biggrin: mainly because of xmas and my birthday
Reply 30
Autumn for me. The weather is just right for me and I don't get hayfever like I do in Spring. Plus there's Halloween and Bonfire night to enjoy with Christmas not far off the horizon.
Reply 31
In theory my favourite is summer because of the weather - But since the weather is always crap i usually end up preferring autumn
Autumn. The weather is quite mild but can still get warm, and the colours are beautiful :smile: Also it's the season of jeans and warm clothes, and I feel way more comfortable :biggrin: And also who doesn't love hats and coats :smile:
Reply 33
Summer has huge spiders, many bugs and nights that are too hot to sleep in. The sun rises early so if you're someone who sometimes stays up until 4-6am, it's even harder to sleep But girls wear less. It's also my birthday.

Autumn seems dark to me and is the beginning of the school year. It is also the end of summer and doesn't go anywhere or do anything. So autumn is by far the worst season.

Spring has a bit of sun but nothing else other then maybe a fair or two.

Winter has snow, presents, nights where you can snuggle in loads of blankets.

Winter = WINNAR!
It is all about the autumn. Going out in boots and kicking big piles of leafs, though I must admit, now I am older I get worried I am kicking hedgehogs... :|
Anyway autumn FTW!
Reply 35
SPRING RAIN. :coma:
Spring, then Autumn. Spring, because you know it's getting warmer, and there's blossom around which is lovely, but it doesn't get too uncomfortably hot. :smile:
Autumn FTW!

Latest