The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Scroll to see replies

Chrrye
Yeah, I hate that. What gives them the right to ask us questions just because we are already at the uni and we are on a student forum.
None of us got help and advice in exactly the same way before we came to uni!

Everyone boycott helping out pre-fresh, go on this, a thread of true value..

exactly. freshers are there to be exploited :eek3:

hmmm who is this Tom guy? he seems like serious business, i think ill need to meet him next year :eek3:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 21
abrp
exactly. freshers are there to be exploited :eek3:

hmmm who is this Tom guy? he seems like serious business, i think ill need to meet him next year :eek3:

lol
Chrrye
Yeah, I hate that. What gives them the right to ask us questions just because we are already at the uni and we are on a student forum.
None of us got help and advice in exactly the same way before we came to uni!

Everyone boycott helping out pre-fresh, go on this, a thread of true value..

hold on a second, i never made a stupid thread about 'what accom is best ZOMG'. i looked at the stickies and read when i wanted to know. there are a LOT of retard threads in normal warwick forum. don't you go defending them now.

and my appreciation thread was simply needed. there needs to be somewhere for people to come and show the love for one of the most respected and cherished members of the warwick TSR community :smile:
Totally Tom

and my appreciation thread was simply needed. there needs to be somewhere for people to come and show the love for one of the most respected and cherished members of the warwick TSR community :smile:

No.
IrrationalNumber
No.

stop being a such a nagger.
Totally Tom
hold on a second, i never made a stupid thread about 'what accom is best ZOMG'. i looked at the stickies and read when i wanted to know. there are a LOT of retard threads in normal warwick forum. don't you go defending them now.

maybe you should have. maybe you would have been fortunate enough to end up in Jack Martin in that case :p:
abrp
maybe you should have. maybe you would have been fortunate enough to end up in Jack Martin in that case :p:

i don't even need a retort because what you just said is so retarded.
Totally Tom
i don't even need a retort because what you just said is so retarded.

jealous :woo: :p: anyway is that you in your pic? i havent met you before but from your posting for some reason i always thought you were white :dontknow:
abrp
jealous :woo: :p: anyway is that you in your pic? i havent met you before but from your posting for some reason i always thought you were white :dontknow:

eugh. russian and racist. it fits. don't try and beat my muslim ass next year because if you try i'll get my boys on you big style.
Totally Tom
eugh. russian and racist. it fits. don't try and beat my muslim ass next year because if you try i'll get my boys on you big style.

haha :p: yes you are serious business. whenever i saw your posts i kept thinking back to the only Tom i knew at Warwick thats why :smile:
Reply 30
abrp
haha :p: yes you are serious business. whenever i saw your posts i kept thinking back to the only Tom i knew at Warwick thats why :smile:

Tom is as non-white as vanilla Ice..
Comes through in his speech.
Chrrye
Tom is as non-white as vanilla Ice..
Comes through in his speech.

that post took some deciperhing to do but eventually me and my friend came to the conclusion that its a double negative meaning:

oh and iz dat sum boxxy i c in ur avatar :woo: they found some pics of her in RL after that vid...looks like she put on lots of weight lol.
i'll shank the both of u.
Totally Tom
i'll shank the both of u.

yes bruv
IrrationalNumber
yes bruv

having seen a picture of Tom in the Dr Unk stalking thread i dont think ill be buying stab proof vests any time soon!

*although if i see a particularly cheap one here in Russia i will try and import it just in case :eek3: *
abrp
having seen a picture of Tom in the Dr Unk stalking thread i dont think ill be buying stab proof vests any time soon!

*although if i see a particularly cheap one here in Russia i will try and import it just in case :eek3: *

that picture is highly misleading.
abrp

Less of that attitude or I reckon Tom will merk you, rite bruv?
IrrationalNumber
Less of that attitude or I reckon Tom will merk you, rite bruv?

tru dat.
Reply 38
Totally Tom
tru dat.

You exemplify the persona of an internet warrior-RL dweeb
a_t
You exemplify the persona of an internet warrior-RL dweeb

You startin'?

Latest