Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    You exemplify the persona of an internet warrior-RL dweeb
    hey mate, dont worry, ill bring you a block of cigs * and a stab proof vest from Russia, so you can take on this gangster for now without fear! (unless he gets to you before i come back )

*may or may not actually be a pack of vogue super slim menthol's.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Totally Tom)
    You startin'?
    the fact that youre a mathmo geek doesnt surprise me either

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    the fact that youre a mathmo geek doesnt surprise me either
    lulwut. what are you doing here? i'm all for fun and games.

are you like some UCL kid who went to UCL to do law and thought that they would have their life sorted and then when they got there didn't do as much work as planned and so got a 2:1 or something in their first years and then realised that they weren't going to get the easy ticket so tried to get their act together only to find they had so much work to do in order to catch up? the fact you have your course and uni in your sig means that you want people to know where you go, more of an internet bragger with that than me tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abrp)
    hey mate, dont worry, ill bring you a block of cigs * and a stab proof vest from Russia, so you can take on this gangster for now without fear! (unless he gets to you before i come back )

you stay out of this.

ReputationRep:
    lulwut. what are you doing here? i'm all for fun and games.

are you like some UCL kid who went to UCL to do law and thought that they would have their life sorted and then when they got there didn't do as much work as planned and so got a 2:1 or something in their first years and then realised that they weren't going to get the easy ticket so tried to get their act together only to find they had so much work to do in order to catch up? the fact you have your course and uni in your sig means that you want people to know where you go, more of an internet bragger with that than me tbh.
    Haha what? My career plans are well on track thanks for asking :teeth:

I'm not starting some internet tough guy act on TSR though am I?

You got some rage issues man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    Haha what? My career plans are well on track thanks for asking :teeth:

I'm not starting some internet tough guy act on TSR though am I?

You got some rage issues man
    well
    perhaps you missed that my posts are steeped in irony...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abrp)

Bring Vodka please.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IrrationalNumber)
    Bring Vodka please.
    i went to the shop and theres so much choice not like the standard UK shop choice of 3-5max...this had whole section stores devoted to it with dozens of choices...and so many of them looking like theyd be awesome how do i choose :woo: ? and whilst sampling each would be a good choice i dont have the money nor the time (max 3 nights out) to do it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abrp)
    i went to the shop and theres so much choice not like the standard UK shop choice of 3-5max...this had whole section stores devoted to it with dozens of choices...and so many of them looking like theyd be awesome how do i choose :woo: ? and whilst sampling each would be a good choice i dont have the money nor the time (max 3 nights out) to do it
    just bring us something that looks decent.

we'll be very grateful.

ReputationRep:
    just bring us something that looks decent.

we'll be very grateful.

apparently this took 1st place in the Russian Vodka awards in the category of 'most expensive' so im gonna be on the look out for this :eek3:

if my friend gets internet connection and finds my fb message with my russian number well be able to smuggle much more in :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abrp)
    Grab some mates, get them to join you, buy 1 bottle each per night. Buy different stuff, on final day decide which one you like best (and which is the best value for money of course!).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IrrationalNumber)
    Grab some mates, get them to join you, buy 1 bottle each per night. Buy different stuff, on final day decide which one you like best (and which is the best value for money of course!).
    this is first time ive been in Russia for 3 years and before that i spent most of my time at the country side...how many friends do you think i have here im going to do my best to find a contact number for a really good friend who i havent spoken in years (4-5) though maybe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abrp)
    jealous :woo: :p: anyway is that you in your pic? i havent met you before but from your posting for some reason i always thought you were white :dontknow:
    Hahahaah one of the funniest things I've ever read.

This forum is definitely needed...so many lame noobs in the regular warwick forum. Plus this is a haven for uber mathmos who do the best subject of all time.

ReputationRep:
    Clearly this forum should be deleted!

ReputationRep:
    So is Maths really very different in any significant way to MathPhys?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chrrye)
    don't talk to him, he's not welcome here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by estel)
    Clearly this forum should be deleted!
    sshoo shoo get away you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chrrye)
    MathPhys do a subset of the maths modules (about 60% are core in the first year, lots of people choose most of the rest as optional modules), and every single physics module (except labs).

sshoo shoo get away you.
    Shush you, you'll get me warned again!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.