Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

This is the most horrific thing I have ever read . . . Watch

ReputationRep:
    Albert Fish (1870 - 1936), a child murderer, confessed to the following:

Be warned: this is not for the faint hearted.

I brought him to the Riker Ave. dumps. There is a house that stands alone, not far from where I took him. I took the boy there. Stripped him naked and tied his hands and feet and gagged him with a piece of dirty rag I picked out of the dump. Then I burned his clothes. Threw his shoes in the dump. Then I walked back and took the trolley to 59 St. at 2 A.M. and walked from there home. Next day about 2 P.M., I took tools, a good heavy cat-of-nine tails. Home made. Short handle. Cut one of my belts in half, slit these halves in six strips about 8 inches long. I whipped his bare behind till the blood ran from his legs. I cut off his ears - nose - slit his mouth from ear to ear. Gouged out his eyes. He was dead then. I stuck the knife in his belly and held my mouth to his body and drank his blood. I picked up four old potato sacks and gathered a pile of stones. Then I cut him up. I had a grip with me. I put his nose, ears and a few slices of his belly in the grip. Then I cut him through the middle of his body. Just below the belly button. Then through his legs about 2 inches below his behind. I put this in my grip with a lot of paper. I cut off the head - feet - arms - hands and the legs below the knee. This I put in sacks weighed with stones, tied the ends and threw them into the pools of slimy water you will see all along the road going to North Beach. I came home with my meat. I had the front of his body I liked best. His monkey and pee wees and a nice little fat behind to roast in the oven and eat. I made a stew out of his ears -- nose -- pieces of his face and belly. I put onions, carrots, turnips, celery, salt and pepper. It was good. Then I split the cheeks of his behind open, cut off his monkey and pee wees and washed them first. I put strips of bacon on each cheek of his behind and put them in the oven. Then I picked 4 onions and when the meat had roasted about 1/4 hour, I poured about a pint of water over it for gravy and put in the onions. At frequent intervals I basted his behind with a wooden spoon. So the meat would be nice and juicy. In about 2 hours, it was nice and brown, cooked through. I never ate any roast turkey that tasted half as good as his sweet fat little behind did. I ate every bit of the meat in about four days. His little monkey was a sweet as a nut, but his pee-wees I could not chew. Threw them in the toilet.

ReputationRep:
    You post this why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashy)
    You post this why?
    Just to see what people think.

ReputationRep:
    What reactions where you hoping for?

"Hang the *******!" etc etc?

ReputationRep:
    meh you read about worse doing criminal law! theres some sick bunnies out there who have done similarly much more recently...

ReputationRep:
    Mmmm tasty :yum:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HappinessHappening)
    Just to see what people think.
    Were you expecting a wide variety of reactions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeytk)
    What reactions where you hoping for?

"Hang the *******!" etc etc?
    Basically, yes. It's very interesting to read different people's responses to things like this. They range from people saying that he should be tortured himself to others suggesting that he needs help and is, in a sense, a victim too.

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut: that's the most disgusting thing i've read in my life. You really shouldn't have posted that :zomg: I suggest you put it in a spoiler..

ReputationRep:
    Hm. I'm feeling a little light headed but overall I think I'm just desensitized.

The biggest question running through my head is: Why would you do that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tombola)
    Hm. I'm feeling a little light headed but overall I think I'm just desensitized.

The biggest question running through my head is: Why would you do that?
    Exactly. It just defies all belief. How could anyone derive pleasure from doing that to an 8 year old child?

ReputationRep:
    Well the child murderer is dead already so there's not much we could do about him...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Mmmm tasty :yum:
    That's so wrong combined with your avatar. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LiveFastDieYoung)
    meh you read about worse doing criminal law! theres some sick bunnies out there who have done similarly much more recently...
    Really? Oh my God.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for giving me a boner.

ReputationRep:
    I think the fact that I had "Merry Happy" playing in the background ruined it slightly.
    But seriously, it's a horror story that's become increasingly common, which is frightening.

ReputationRep:
    Instead of asking how could he do that, you should be asking why he did it.
    Simply branding him as disgusting won't solve the problem, you need to try and understand why people like this do things like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tombola)
    That's so wrong combined with your avatar. :mad:
    Why is it so wrong? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HappinessHappening)
    Exactly. It just defies all belief. How could anyone derive pleasure from doing that to an 8 year old child?
    This might be an interesting piece of information.

(Original post by Wikipedia)
    Fish's mother, who was now forced to find work and not able to care for her son, put him into an orphanage where he was frequently whipped and beaten, and eventually discovered that he enjoyed physical pain. The beatings would often give him erections, for which the other orphans teased him.

By 1880, his mother got a government job and was able to look after him. In 1882, at age 12, he began a relationship with a telegraph boy. The youth introduced Fish to such practices as drinking urine and coprophagia. Fish also began visiting public baths where he could watch other boys undress, and spent a great portion of his weekends on these visits.[
    There's not much point screaming hang the guy since there's always a story behind most things. Still it really makes me think whether that is enough to push someone to commit such insane actions. Now the question is: Was his insanity from environmental influence, or was it just spurred on further due to an original mental illness.

At the age of 55, Fish began to experience delusions and hallucinations that God commanded him to torment and castrate little boys.[4] Doctors said he suffered from a religious psychosis.
    I'm tempted to say he was insane from birth but... difficult to say really.

ReputationRep:
    Eww, thanks. I feel sick now. There are some seriously ****** up people out there.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.