Turn on thread page Beta

This is the most horrific thing I have ever read . . . watch

ReputationRep:
    I didn't even read it properly, just skimmed it and still feel queasy.

ReputationRep:
    I like serial killer sociopaths better*, this guy just sounded like abit of a wannabe who had some sweeny todd pies and grew a taste for them. :/

*Find them more interesting, to read about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tombola)
    This might be an interesting piece of information.

There's not much point screaming hang the guy since there's always a story behind most things. Still it really makes me think whether that is enough to push someone to commit such insane actions.
    Yeah, I agree. After all, I'm sure there are plenty of unfortunate people who have been through sh*t like that. Why is it that some people end up doing things like this? I find it so confusing. The worst part about it is that this kind of behaviour seems to be exclusive to human beings. You wouldn't find other animals doing that for pleasure.

ReputationRep:
    This might be an interesting piece of information.

There's not much point screaming hang the guy since there's always a story behind most things. Still it really makes me think whether that is enough to push someone to commit such insane actions. Now the question is: Was his insanity from environmental influence, or was it just spurred on further due to an original mental illness.

I'm tempted to say he was insane from birth but... difficult to say really.
    Thanks, that's interesting. Are you a psychology student? I would rather think of him as insane from birth too . . . it's just more comfortable. I don't like the idea that anyone could potentially do that, given the right environment and circumstances.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HappinessHappening)
    Thanks, that's interesting. Are you a psychology student? I would rather think of him as insane from birth too . . . it's just more comfortable. I don't like the idea that anyone could potentially do that, given the right environment and circumstances.
    Planning on going into psychology. Will you be going into the field as well?

It's interesting to know what builds up a persons life.

ReputationRep:
    Planning on going into psychology. Will you be going into the field as well?

It's interesting to know what builds up a persons life.
    I'm not planning to, myself.

Still, I do find this stuff very interesting . . . if that's the right word.

ReputationRep:
    Good ol' Albert Fish, he was one of a kind...

ReputationRep:
    :puke: What a sicko.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.