Turn on thread page Beta

Our Hero soldiers.... too fat to fight.... watch

ReputationRep:
    Britain's war effort in Afghanistan is being hindered by a number of frontline troops too fat to fight, according to a leaked Army memo.
    The Ministry of Defence confirmed today it had directed military chiefs to ensure units are following Army fitness policy after concerns were raised over a "worrying trend of obesity".
    The Army needs to "reinvigorate a warrior ethos and a culture of being fit", according to the leaked memo apparently sent to all Army units and obtained by the Observer newspaper.

http://news.uk.msn.com/uk/article.as...ntid=148952142

After all this talk of what great heroes the soldiers in the British army are and how they are brave tough etc... it turns out i was right they are a bunch of playstation playing lager louts.... these men are too fight to fight a rag tag geurilla force who they have complete technological dominance over....

This just goes to prove i was right, when i said the army is filled with lazy, bottom of the barrel losers from council estates who can;t get other jobs.

Also i would like to laugh at the morons who said i would not be good enough to get into the army.

Owned.

ReputationRep:
    Heroes? How many dragons do you have to slain to gain that title in the army?

(Original post by TheJudge)
    Also i would like to laugh at the morons who said i would not be good enough to get into the army.
    Ah so that explains it.

ReputationRep:
    So, they're all "fat lager louts" and you still aren't good enough get in? You must really take failure to the next level.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jordan12)
    So, they're all "fat lager louts" and you still aren't good enough get in? You must really take failure to the next level.
    :p:

ReputationRep:
    Britain's war effort in Afghanistan is being hindered by a number of frontline troops too fat to fight, according to a leaked Army memo.
    The Ministry of Defence confirmed today it had directed military chiefs to ensure units are following Army fitness policy after concerns were raised over a "worrying trend of obesity".
    The Army needs to "reinvigorate a warrior ethos and a culture of being fit", according to the leaked memo apparently sent to all Army units and obtained by the Observer newspaper.

After all this talk of what great heroes the soldiers in the British army are and how they are brave tough etc... it turns out i was right they are a bunch of playstation playing lager louts.... these men are too fight to fight a rag tag geurilla force who they have complete technological dominance over....

This just goes to prove i was right, when i said the army is filled with lazy, bottom of the barrel losers from council estates who can;t get other jobs.

Owned.
    these men are too fight to fight a rag tag geurilla

I think your English would count against you entering the British Army.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jordan12)
    I didn;t fail to get into the army, however when i said British soldiers are not heroes in another thread i was told it was because i was not good enough to be a soldier.

ReputationRep:
    The number of PUD soldiers is increasing, that's all it says. Nothing to do with the fitness levels of soldiers who are keeping up with their calisthenics while on the field.

A lot of their time is spent sat around or on the road on deployment in the Middle East. It's common knowledge that the business of war is 'extensive periods of boredom interspersed with short periods of horrific conflict'.

Stop sitting in the internet insulting soldiers. You seem to have the view that soldiers are all GCSE drop-outs with no better avenues open than the infantry. I wouldn't be surprised if a great number of those qualifying as PUD are servicemen who aren't required to go off base frequently and take part in engagements - the forces are bigger than foxholes and frontlines.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steve2005)
    these men are too fight to fight a rag tag geurilla

there's a typo, and there's incorrect spelling/grammar (resulting from the person not knowing the correct version)... well done for pointing out a typo:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steve2005)
    these men are too fight to fight an rag tag geurilla orangutan-gorilla

fixed :smile:

ReputationRep:

Owned.
    What a load of rubbish! It is people like you that should gain some national service. Then, I'm sure you would be of a different opinion regarding the forces and the people who serve their country. (Iraq-2005, Afghanistan-2006)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CJPT89)
    Stop sitting in the internet insulting soldiers. You seem to have the view that soldiers are all GCSE drop-outs with no better avenues open than the infantry. I wouldn't be surprised if a great number of those qualifying as PUD are servicemen who aren't required to go off base frequently and take part in engagements - the forces are bigger than foxholes and frontlines.
    I agree. I know a currently serving bloke who is the best QM I have ever met but boy is he fat.

ReputationRep:

Owned.
    Aww diddums, what's up? Did a nasty squaddie shag your mother/sister/girlfriend and never call like he promised?

ReputationRep:
    This is the Armies latest defence against improvised explosives.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fire2burn)
    This is the Armies latest defence against improvised explosives.
    You're a bit of an uncunny funt really, aren't you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FiveFiveSix)
    Aww diddums, what's up? Did a nasty squaddie shag your mother/sister/girlfriend and never call like he promised?

No he was too fat to get any girls... hahaha

Its funny you mention this i almost had a fight with a squaddie cause he fancied my girlfriend. That guy was a freak.

You look like a homo.

ReputationRep:
    No he was too fat to get any girls... hahaha

Its funny you mention this i almost had a fight with a squaddie cause he fancied my girlfriend. That guy was a freak.
    Ladies and gentlemen, we have ourselves a comedian.

Go take your head for a dump, you mouth-breathing, head-dobbing poor excuse for a human being.

ReputationRep:
    You're a bit of a uncunny funt funny **** really, aren't you?
    Fixed it for you

ReputationRep:
    Ladies and gentlemen, we have ourselves a comedian.

Go take your head for a dump, you mouth-breathing, head-dobbing poor excuse for a human being.

You look like a homo in that pic in your profile.

ReputationRep:
    You look like a homo in that pic in your profile.
    :rofl: Nice one, fella. Got something against gay people?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.