Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Our Hero soldiers.... too fat to fight.... watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheJudge)
    I didn;t fail to get into the army, however when i said British soldiers are not heroes in another thread i was told it was because i was not good enough to be a soldier.
    Wonder why... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    They are not heroes. Cannon fodder or victim are a better choice of words.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ploder)
    And you'd best be described as a mouth-breathing waste of oxygen. Your point?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ploder)

It's ok to feel inadequate when comparing yourself to soldiers. Theres no need to get personal though

ReputationRep:
    I didn;t fail to get into the army, however when i said British soldiers are not heroes in another thread i was told it was because i was not good enough to be a soldier.

And when i questioned you, it became obvious that you werent good enough to be a soldier.... Sooo by your own reasoning, these fat lager louts are more capable human beings than yourself. :top:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeolus)
    And when i questioned you, it became obvious that you werent good enough to be a soldier.... Sooo by your own reasoning, these fat lager louts are more capable human beings than yourself. :top:

Sorry are you presuming you are in a position to judge my ability to be a soldier... haha you're such a moron.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry are you presuming you are in a position to judge my ability to be a soldier... haha you're such a moron.

Anybody is in a position to judge if you had what it takes to be a soldier.

They just have to ask you the simple question. Did you make it through training?

ReputationRep:
    Anybody is in a position to judge if you had what it takes to be a soldier.

They just have to ask you the simple question. Did you make it through training?

I was in the army and i quit. I had the third best run time (at 90kg) and the best shot accuracy..... enough said.

I could go back anyday if i wanted too, i just choose not to.

ReputationRep:
    I was in the army and i quit. I had the third best run time (at 90kg) and the best shot accuracy..... enough said.

I could go back anyday if i wanted too, i just choose not to.

You quit because you werent good enough. Theres more to soldiering than running.

ReputationRep:
    You quit because you werent good enough. Theres more to soldiering than running.

Well that is an assumption on you part one which is completely incorrect. Don't pretend to know my personal situation. Becoming a soldier is an easy choice and is often done by people who cannot get a job, if being a soldier was hard we'd have no army.

ReputationRep:
    Well that is an assumption on you part one which is completely incorrect. Don't pretend to know my personal situation. Becoming a soldier is an easy choice and is often done by people who cannot get a job, if being a soldier was hard we'd have no army.
    :facepalm2: You are bitter because you werent good enough to be a soldier, end of story.

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm2: You are bitter because you werent good enough to be a soldier, end of story.

You are bitter because you are a nationalist and glorify the army but in reality they are fat lager louts.... i was around them they all get pissed up all the time and have weird parties.

ReputationRep:
    You are bitter because you are a nationalist and glorify the army but in reality they are fat lager louts.... i was around them they all get pissed up all the time and have weird parties.

lol, and you werent good enough to be one :rofl2: You must be a terrible human being...

ReputationRep:
    lol, and you werent good enough to be one :rofl2: You must be a terrible human being...
    Yep unfuortunately i am not good enough to be cannon fodder for the Taliban... ohwell i will just have to go to university surrounded by hotties and studying to make lots of money in the future..... only if i could be in a desert fighting fighting taliban soldiers...

ReputationRep:
    Yep unfuortunately i am not good enough to be cannon fodder for the Taliban... ohwell i will just have to go to university surrounded by hotties and studying to make lots of money in the future..... only if i could be in a desert fighting fighting taliban soldiers...

But thats the whole point.... you can't be in the desert fighting taliban... Because you aren't good enough. :plz2:

ReputationRep:
    But thats the whole point.... you can't be in the desert fighting taliban... Because you aren't good enough. :plz2:

I know i am very lucky i am around hotties all day, around my mates all day having a good time and then studying so i can make good money in the future.... i thank the troops for fighting these guys....

Thank god they are doing it and not me... Maybe when i see them with missing arms and legs i can give them some change from my healthy pay check...

ReputationRep:
    I know i am very lucky i am around hotties all day, around my mates all day having a good time and then studying so i can make good money in the future.... i thank the troops for fighting these guys....

Thank god they are doing it and not me... Maybe when i see them with missing arms and legs i can give them some change from my healthy pay check...

But just remember, no matter how succesfull you become, you were never good enough to be a soldier :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    But just remember, no matter how succesfull you become, you were never good enough to be a soldier :mmm:

Don't worry when i am rich and succesful i will tell my kids how i was the best shot when i was in the army, had one of the fastest running times and had the most stamina in the hill walking we did....

But i wont say it too much the last thing i want is for my kids to think joining the army is an acceptable career.

You just worry about what you will achieve in this life...

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry when i am rich and succesful i will tell my kids how i was the best shot when i was in the army, had one of the fastest running times and had the most stamina in the hill walking we did....

And then your kids will say "But mummy, why didn't you get in then?"

ReputationRep:
    And then your kids will say "But mummy, why didn't you get in then?"
    I will slap the kid around the head then and say don't be a **** like Aeolus of TSR.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.