Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Our Hero soldiers.... too fat to fight.... Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheJudge)
    I will slap the kid around the head then and say don't be a **** like Aeolus of TSR.

And then he would say "But at least Aeolus isn't always touching me like you are"

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry when i am rich and succesful
    Keep dreaming.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeolus)
    And then he would say "At least Aeolus doesent touch me like you do"
    Then i would ask him how Aeolus touchs him then.... then you would be in prison getting raped yourself...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jordan12)
    So, they're all "fat lager louts" and you still aren't good enough get in? You must really take failure to the next level.
    Kudos on that one man!

ReputationRep:
    I was in the army and i quit. I had the third best run time (at 90kg) and the best shot accuracy..... enough said.

I could go back anyday if i wanted too, i just choose not to.
    Quit or got told you were unfit for military service?

What's 90kg got to do with anything?

I call Billy Bull****.

Oh, and PS. You're a mong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FiveFiveSix)
    Quit or got told you were unfit for military service?

What's 90kg got to do with anything?

I call Billy Bull****.

Oh, and PS. You're a mong.
    How am i a mong... how can you not realise the weight of someone will effect how quickly they can run over long distance. If anything you're a mong.

They tried to stop me from quitting. Shows what you know.... moron. Lets face it theya re hardly inundated with new recuruits they try and keep everyone they can.

I love how you are making out only the cream of the crop make it into the army. shows how naive you are.

ReputationRep:
    I will slap the kid around the head then and say don't be a **** like Aeolus of TSR.
    You do realise thats like only 12,000 people who are most likely support staff, whose superiors dont care as much. If they arent suitable for deployment...THEY ARENT ******* DOING ANY FIGHTING, which means there arent fat people struggling to fight the taliban.

As somebody who did get accepted into the army, but went to go to uni instead of taking my commission I say you are just a wuss who didnt get into the army and so must ***** constantly about them just to make your pathetic little life seem slightly less sorrowful, and now that everyone is pointing out how much of a failure you are, you backtracking and suddenly you 'quit'.

(at 90kg) .
    hehehehe you are rather pudgy arent you. unless you are freakishly tall.

ReputationRep:
    How am i a mong... how can you not realise the weight of someone will effect how quickly they can run over long distance. If anything you're a mong.

They tried to stop me from quitting. Shows what you know.... moron. Lets face it theya re hardly inundated with new recuruits they try and keep everyone they can.

I love how you are making out only the cream of the crop make it into the army. shows how naive you are.
    Doesn't matter. Someone weighing 65kg has to run the same time as someone weighing 90kg, fatty.

Basically, what you're saying is you couldn't hack it mentally? It's ok princess, not many people can. If what you say is true, and they don't just take the cream of the crop, that's an even more stunning indictment of your own self, you clown.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FiveFiveSix)
    Doesn't matter. Someone weighing 65kg has to run the same time as someone weighing 90kg, fatty.

Basically, what you're saying is you couldn't hack it mentally? It's ok princess, not many people can. If what you say is true, and they don't just take the cream of the crop, that's an even more stunning indictment of your own self, you clown.

Someone weighing 65kg can run long distance a lot easier than someone who is 90kg....

You can call me fatty but i'd rather be 90kg than 65kg... all muscle...

You are a good laugh, more like i thought it was a joke. The British army really is a joke. After going through there i know why the Taliban is winning. They couldn't even pay me right.

Haha not many people can? i think you will find many people can and i very easily could but i don;t want to go to afghanistan and i don;t want to get a low paid **** job with no future.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darkness and Mist)
    You do realise thats like only 12,000 people who are most likely support staff, whose superiors dont care as much. If they arent suitable for deployment...THEY ARENT ******* DOING ANY FIGHTING, which means there arent fat people struggling to fight the taliban.

As somebody who did get accepted into the army, but went to go to uni instead of taking my commission I say you are just a wuss who didnt get into the army and so must ***** constantly about them just to make your pathetic little life seem slightly less sorrowful, and now that everyone is pointing out how much of a failure you are, you backtracking and suddenly you 'quit'.

hehehehe you are rather pudgy arent you. unless you are freakishly tall.

Ok well the article provided shows that some general thinks they are too fat to fight the Taliban and its hidnering the British army.

Haha, its amazing how you all think getting into the army is an achievment. I always said i quit you moron, I was only in the TA, it was a joke, they couldn't pay me right, they were very racist, i was the best there but they cared more about how much you could down more than how good you can shoot...

I only joined because i was unemployed at the time, then i got a half decent job and i was sick of being in that joke which wasn't even paying me properly.

I go to a top uni and i ama top athlete, i got 15K in the bank. My life is anything but sorrowful. I notice you go to Keele and you act superior to me.... HAhahaha.

The army is a joke, they are fat chav drunks, they are not heroes, they appear scared by the Taliban to me. I am better than any soldier.

I am all muscle, i do olympic weightlifting, i am 5'11.

ReputationRep:
    Someone weighing 65kg can run long distance a lot easier than someone who is 90kg....

You can call me fatty but i'd rather be 90kg than 65kg... all muscle...

You are a good laugh, more like i thought it was a joke. The British army really is a joke. After going through there i know why the Taliban is winning. They couldn't even pay me right.

Haha not many people can? i think you will find many people can and i very easily could but i don;t want to go to afghanistan and i don;t want to get a low paid **** job with no future.
    You're a joke, ****'ed. Do one.

ReputationRep:
    Ok well the article provided shows that some general thinks they are too fat to fight the Taliban and its hidnering the British army.

Haha, its amazing how you all think getting into the army is an achievment. I always said i quit you moron, I was only in the TA, it was a joke, they couldn't pay me right, they were very racist, i was the best there but they cared more about how much you could down more than how good you can shoot...

I only joined because i was unemployed at the time, then i got a half decent job and i was sick of being in that joke which wasn't even paying me properly.

I go to a top uni and i ama top athlete, i got 15K in the bank. My life is anything but sorrowful. I notice you go to Keele and you act superior to me.... HAhahaha.

The army is a joke, they are fat chav drunks, they are not heroes, they appear scared by the Taliban to me. I am better than any soldier.

Give it a rest son, your a joke :rofl2:

ReputationRep:

You got kicked out of the TA hahahahahahahahahahaha as if thats the real army dumbass.

ReputationRep:
    You got kicked out of the TA hahahahahahahahahahaha as if thats the real army dumbass.

*Waits for FiveFiveSix*.... :moon:

ReputationRep:
    *Waits for FiveFiveSix*.... :moon:

Its like me saying that the UOTC is the real army lol.

ReputationRep:
    You guys are morons, just upset because the army is full of fat guys....

I get it you think i am a loser...I am not but this is the internet and no one has anyway of proving anything. Ofcourse you study at Keele whereas i study at a top ten uni, so on that alone i out perform you.

So darkness why did you get kicked out of the army?

this is funny i ahve an article saying how the army is full of fat guys and in response you just make up personal attacks against me. Must go to show how sensetive you are about the failures of the British army. They are failures aswell.

ReputationRep:

Give it a rest son, your a joke :rofl2:

You're the joke. You're just upset because British soldiers are fat lazy cowards scared of the Taliban soldiers.

ReputationRep:
    You guys are morons, just upset because the army is full of fat guys....
    And your just upset because all of those fat guys proves they were better human beings than you by getting into the Army.

I get it you think i am a loser...I am not but this is the internet and no one has anyway of proving anything. Ofcourse you study at Keele whereas i study at a top ten uni, so on that alone i out perform you.

:rofl2: classic stuff.

.[/QUOTE]

ReputationRep:
    And your just upset because all of those fat guys proves they were better human beings than you by getting into the Army.

:rofl2: classic stuff.

[/QUOTE]

Don't you get sick of talking so much ****.

I get it you think i am a loser.... great now get on with your life and get back to the topic.

I am a bit worried about the amount of love you have for men in uniform. Is there something i should know?

ReputationRep:
    I'll let you off this once, but please don't say that again. kthanx.

Its like me saying that the UOTC is the real army lol.
    Well, clearly they're not. We are, as is proved daily by TA blokes fitting seamlessly on ops with our regular counterparts. The clue is in the 'A' bit of the 'TA' and the 'C' bit of the 'UOTC'

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.