Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Where can I find this dress??? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know where I can get a dress like this? Like strappy with a black top, then other "blocks" of colour, one in the pic is blue and grey but have seen pink and orange etc?
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    i've seen a black pink orange grey one in new look :yes:

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea, but American Apparel has dresses and skirts in that style, try their website for something similar?

ReputationRep:
    http://www.boohoo.com/HighFashionFor...3&page-group=1

They will probably have others like that too on that site

ReputationRep:
    Camden/Portobello market have looooads. Probably doesn't help you though.

ReputationRep:
    Topshop used to sell them, not sure if they still do.

ReputationRep:
    Internationale do sell some in loads of different colour combinations, for like under £10. Wherever there was a MK One it is now an Internationale store because it went into admin.

ReputationRep:
    Internationale i saw them only on wednesday, about £12 i think...

Also a few similar in the topshop sale, so not sure they will have them in the topshop near you.

ReputationRep:
    I know you aren't asking for opinions but i love those dresses :yes:

ReputationRep:
    used to have loadsa them in topshop, bit late now though i think

ReputationRep:
    thank you! boohoo have tonnes of similar ones and will go look at internacionale and new look this week! also going to london next week so will pop into camden market anyways!

ReputationRep:
    http://www.asos.com/Quontum/Quontum-...1&clr=BluePink

http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Drapey...rt=-1&clr=Blue

search for 'colour block' dresses, I think theres some in the ASOS sale too

ReputationRep:
    New look have quite a few of those in different colours.

ReputationRep:
    I've seen some in New Look/Topshop/Republic/Internacionale...think Rare had some as well.

I've seen these everywhereeeee.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

I have this dress (spoilered it, cos it's a pretty big photo!) if you mean one like this? It's from Lipsy

(sorry for awful pose, drunk in Kavos and pointing to something haha)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e_clark)
    Does anyone know where I can get a dress like this? Like strappy with a black top, then other "blocks" of colour, one in the pic is blue and grey but have seen pink and orange etc?
    You in Luff? I got this dress from shop in town, totally forgot the name! Chavy looking one (lol) down by Shaake, opposite Varsity type area (great directions!) Anyhoo they did have loads of styles, £15 max - if that is what you are after!

-x-

(Original post by baby_emmy)
    You in Luff? I got this dress from shop in town, totally forgot the name! Chavy looking one (lol) down by Shaake, opposite Varsity type area (great directions!) Anyhoo they did have loads of styles, £15 max - if that is what you are after!

-x-
    I tried that one on! Think it was from Internacionale. It's lovely but not good if your over 5ft10 far too short then

ReputationRep:
    Last time i saw them in topshop they were £40..
    then i saw some in wood green high road an they were only £10

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.