Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why do girls touch their hair when they look at me Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I try to, but if they weren't attracted to me.. . .they wouldnt really touch their hair right?
    Er... yeah they would... touching your hair for women is a sign showing that they want to make sure that theyre looking okay. Now even if a 60 year old woman was ogling at me or simply staring at me intenty... I'd touch my hair cause staring from anything or anyone makes me feel self concious.
    #
    If I was attracted to you or you looked like a friendly person I'd smile at you... that's pretty much it...

ReputationRep:
    because they are petrified you are going to steal their hair...when they rnt looking

(Original post by sophisticated)
    Yeah, wow, I'm such a sucker for people who hide behind Anon when trying to big up how much of a tough hot guy they are. If you think so much of yourself with all these girls "touching their hair" for you, then why the anonymous huh? Loser :p:
    Why are you getting vexed at me just because your face looks like mashed potato?

ReputationRep:
    I touch mine subconsciously. I wouldn't think too much of it unless they've got a pencil in their other hand and are chewing on it whilst giving you "the look".

ReputationRep:
    I think this, I'm not trolling either.. but I think girls are too intimidated to actually come up and talk to me.
    if ur drop dead gorgeous, why are you anonymous? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    dude i think that happens to everyone it doesnt mean anything, besides soemtimes i touch my hair, that doesnt mean i like you

ReputationRep:
    TOUCHING HAIR IS A SIGN OF BEING UNCOMFORTABLE!

Stop perving mate....seriously.

ReputationRep:
    girls touch their hair all the time. it's not cos they fancy u dude, sorry to burst ur bubble

If anything, it's probably cos u perv at them and make them nervous like other people have said.

(Original post by spacepirate-James)
    if ur drop dead gorgeous, why are you anonymous? :confused:
    Because TSR is filled with uglies/neeks that neg anyone who isn't ugly like themselves.

ReputationRep:
    Why are you getting vexed at me just because your face looks like mashed potato?
    Again, says the ANONYMOUS "big guy". If you're gonna throw insults around, then a) post up a picture of yourself first and b) think about how you can insult someone's face when you don't even know what they look like.

ReputationRep:
    Depends, is it their pubic hair?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah they do it whilst looking at me, also.. . .if you stare at a guy. . .you obviously like him right?
    yes

ReputationRep:
    their pubic hair?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roxanda)
    yes
    Please don't feed the troll

ReputationRep:
    Because TSR is filled with uglies/neeks that neg anyone who isn't ugly like themselves.
    yes cause behind all that beauty and drop dead gorgeousness you really care about neg rep....:confused:

ReputationRep:
    to make sure u havnt put anything in their hair init! haha

ReputationRep:
    Yeah they do it whilst looking at me, also.. . .if you stare at a guy. . .you obviously like him right?
    I sometimes stare at unattractive people ...

(Original post by sophisticated)
    Please don't feed the troll
    How am i a troll? You mash potato gash. Just because you aren't getting any action dont mean you have to hate.

ReputationRep:
    How am i a troll? You mash potato gash. Just because you aren't getting any action dont mean you have to hate.
    Shut up now please ok thanks. You know nothing :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    They're touching their hair in an attempt to relieve the social awkwardness caused by you drooling/dribbling at them.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 2, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.