ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liverpool F.C.™)
    They want you to **** off!
    :ditto:

And i love that im the only red in your sig :daydreaming:

(Original post by Gaara.)
    :ditto:

And i love that im the only red in your sig :daydreaming:
    Are you a battyman bruv? Get out of my thread.. I only want girls to answer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    :curious: Seem a little bit angry after realising the truth in my post dont you

ReputationRep:
    i think i know who this anon guy is from my analytical abitliy id say your bludclutzz

ReputationRep:
    Playing with their hair can be a sign of attraction, but it can equally be a sign of nervousness - with your attitude, probably the latter. Get over yourself.

Also, no, no-one's going to neg you for being handsome if you post a pic. Inversely, I've had a few nice comments and reps, Tom- has had a lot lol.

(Original post by Tsukuyomi)
    i think i know who this anon guy is from my analytical abitliy id say your bludclutzz
    Who the hell is bludclutzz? :toofunny: Nah you don't know me, neither do i know you.

ReputationRep:
    OP obviously trying to get people to make his head even bigger.

ReputationRep:
    OP is just a douche or a troll that i maybe know :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    I always play around with my hair. It's just a habit.

For girls who DON'T normally do it, I think it's meant to show that they're attracted to the person they're talking to.

But I think people also do it when they're bored. Or nervous.

ReputationRep:
    Because TSR is filled with uglies/neeks that neg anyone who isn't ugly like themselves.
    yes cause behind all that beauty and drop dead gorgeousness you really care about neg rep....:confused:

EDIT: oops, dont know why i posted this twice...my bad

ReputationRep:
    I want to know one thing.. why do girls touch their hair quickly when they look at me. Sometimes they just lightly touch it looking nervous, sometimes they act like they need to do their hair. .. but it already looks fine.
    It is because you are so goddam gorgeous they can't help but get all flustered and try and flirt with you OP. Is that what you wanted to hear? Alternatively it could be because you are staring at them and making them feel uncomfortable.

ReputationRep:
    So they can use, "I'm washing my hair later" as a convincing Get Out of Jail Free card.

ReputationRep:
    they are afraid your breath is melting it =]...i joke i joke =]

ReputationRep:
    Who the hell is bludclutzz? :toofunny: Nah you don't know me, neither do i know you.
    you wasteman
    you look like a wasteman
    you spit like a wasteman
    you act like a wasteman
    dont deny it wasteman :cool:

ReputationRep:
    It's an attempt to distract themselves from your mug.

ReputationRep:
    I touch my hair when I’m:
    a) Bored
    b) I think someone is scary
    c) I like them

Judging by what you have written I would assume that the girls you are talking about fall under categories a and b.

(Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    you wasteman
    you look like a wasteman
    you spit like a wasteman
    you act like a wasteman
    dont deny it wasteman :cool:
    Dont get rude bruv or I'ma microwave your grandma and nibble on her.

ReputationRep:
    Its a warning sign to other females in the area that theres an arrogant ******** in their perimeter.

ReputationRep:
    fam where u gettin this higrade from
    real talk...

ReputationRep:
    You've had a mare here kidda, your craic gets worse with every post, unless ofcourse your on a wind up then you've got quite a few bites

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 2, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.