Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anybody else doing this course at sandwich level, ive just come from bradford college studying computer game design wondering if this course is suitable for me after doing computer games and also wondering whats better about living on site than off as i live like 35 min from headingley i was going to bus it every day but growing an erge to move away my stundent loan offers me 5 and half k to my self is that enough for a full year in the halls, respecta manz!

ReputationRep:
    If you've done Games before, it'll suit you completely. I'm going into my third year of that course. Whats better about living on site? Better chance of meeting new friends, no travel to worry about, utility bills payed for, headingley on your doorstep etc. More questions? Fire away.

ReputationRep:
    Checked your profile out not bad, yeash is there a computer room with maya or max where you can go and have a bash about if so what times does it close?

ReputationRep:
    For you especially there are 12 rooms (approx 150 computers. .Macs and PCs) all with Max, Maya, Combustion, Final Cut - you name it

Oh, and it never closes!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.