Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Dont need a Tuition Fee Loan?How to reject it? watch

ReputationRep:
    I was approved for Tuition Fee Loan in April .
    I am awarded with a scholarship which covers the Tuition Fee Loan.So now I dont need the Loan anymore.

Can someone explain me what is the procedure for rejecting a Tuition Fee Loan?

ReputationRep:
    Contact the company who you arranged the loan with?

ReputationRep:
    I know I know I already contacted them ,they said they will respond within 15 working days.

So while waiting I decided to ask you

ReputationRep:
    I don't think theres much you can do until they respond then.

ReputationRep:
    just wondered what to expect..:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Well if it's tuition fees that normally goes straight to the University anyway, so no advantage in not cancelling it. Just phone them and explain the situation. If you are in a similar situation with your other loan, though, take it anyway. It's one of the cheapest ways of borrowing. You can even borrow the money and reinvest it in a high interest account, making a profit.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.