Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    You wanna get in his pants but I wouldn't call it love, no.
    Infatuation
    This

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skadoosh)
    Bob Marley says yes.
    tbf so do Whitesnake.
    but Alison Moyet says probably not................

ReputationRep:
    aw bless, nah its not love but it sure is sweet.... enjoy it hun!!! xx

ReputationRep:
    lol yeah its infatuation, but thats how i felt about my bf when i first talked to him, i thought he was the most interesting person EVAH (he is btw) and we're together nearly three years now lol. it could turn into love, but dont push it too much at the start or u could crush it. just take it easy n see where it goes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr-breaker)
    tbf so do Whitesnake.
    but Alison Moyet says probably not................
    Love it!

ReputationRep:
    Does he feel the same about you do you know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Like when you meet someone special for the first time and you really like his personality,(nothing like the usual boys), they way he looks at you, the attempt to chat with you no matter what, his childish humour, the simple/weird dressing style, the thing that he is the most funny/outgoing/chatty person u have ever met adn though he doesn't go crazy with the girls like omg she is so hot or somehting like he can't stop texting or talking on the phone like all the boys in his age do-17,the drinking beer all night without getting drunk:rolleyes: ,the direct way he sais his thoughts at you like when you check ur phone and he is like 'should i send you a message to see if it will ring':yes:
    and you haven't like fallen in love wiht him from the 1st sight or thought he was something more than just a cute boy,you just randomly really liked his personality.then you can't stop thinking about him and you want to meet him again as soon as possible
    is this weird?? btw I am a girl.to really like someone you met once and u chatted for a couple of hours?has this ever happened to you b4?
    No ****.

(Original post by Cupcakee)
    Does he feel the same about you do you know?
    I think yes,thats what he showed me but I don't know if he thought about me much after the meet up lol-probably not much,but who knows!?

ReputationRep:
    If you really have to ask strangers on the internet, then no youre deffinatly not in love =/.

(Original post by Siobherz)
    lol yeah its infatuation, but thats how i felt about my bf when i first talked to him, i thought he was the most interesting person EVAH (he is btw) and we're together nearly three years now lol. it could turn into love, but dont push it too much at the start or u could crush it. just take it easy n see where it goes
    It feels so good!
    yeah thats obviously the best reply of all.:o:
    the weird thing is that I am not really into this kind of guys and it's the first time I like someone from his personality rather than the looks like 70%personality-30% looks-though I dunno much about the personality,a few.
    its just if u fall for someone for the perfect look u have been waiting for, then you may realise that he is an idiot boring guy-usual kind but If you like his personality and u quite like his cute appearance then that could lead to something more rather than the jerky guys u ahve been dating b4 rihgt?

ReputationRep:
    You love him :giggle:

(Original post by Emily069)
    You've just idolised him. Once you get to know him, he will be crap just like the rest (I love you really, boys :awesome:)

Learn to use grammar properly.
    this sucks seriously but I don't think he is like the rest guys.well I hope so
    fingers crossed!!!

ReputationRep:
    this sucks seriously but I don't think he is like the rest guys.well I hope so
    fingers crossed!!!
    I repeat: learn to use grammar correctly. I do not understand what you have said.

ReputationRep:
    I repeat: learn to use grammar correctly. I do not understand what you have said.
    I dont think the OPs first language is English:dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren__x)
    I dont think the OPs first language is English:dontknow:
    Hmm fair enough excuse, but I still don't get what they are saying :|

Hmm fair enough excuse, but I still don't get what they are saying :|
    lauren___x is correct ,sorry for my grammar
    that's the 1st time someone said it on here though
    anyway wat I meant is that I hope he is not gonna be like the rest guys

ReputationRep:
    lauren___x is correct ,sorry for my grammar
    that's the 1st time someone said it on here though
    anyway wat I meant is that I hope he is not gonna be like the rest guys

Fair enough, that's a very valid excuse. I just assumed you were an illiterate British person (no offence)...

He probably will be like them though, I am afraid.

ReputationRep:
    What is love, baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more.

That's all I can think of right now.

Fair enough, that's a very valid excuse. I just assumed you were an illiterate British person (no offence)...

He probably will be like them though, I am afraid.
    haha noo thats my 2nd language so no hehe
    he is somehting different,i doubt he will be like the jerky idiotic kind of guys but fingers crossed!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 3, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.