Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I signed up about 3 weeks ago and was supposed to get texted a free drink code to take into the bar, but never got it just got a text saying the text was on its way closer to Friday(it was for Friday only but I registered on a Friday!)

Then a few days ago got a text saying to reply to get a free meal, texted back and got a text saying they will be contacting me shortly about claiming my free meal. Went in today and mentioned to a member of staff who asked for my name and email address, 10 minutes later she comes across to my table and gives me a bag with loads of vouchers including for 2 free meals! a Privilege card worth £4, and a few free drink codes, they even turned on the wifi for me when I noticed it was turned off and let me use a wall socket to charge/use my laptop.

Good on them.

ReputationRep:
    You've gotta love Revo's.

ReputationRep:
    Revs ftw! Their cocktails :coma:.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 3, 2009
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.