Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've been looking to buy some of these for quite a while. So far, only A+F, Hollister and Superdry have any that I really like, but I don't really have the money to be spending £80 per shirt since I want several. Hollisters prices aren't too bad, £34-40ish, but they don't have as many decent ones.

Just wondering if anyone knew anywhere else that does them, but possibly a bit cheaper? Cheers.

ReputationRep:
    Umm well Next does them starting from about £20, try M&S, H&M, Topman all the normal highstreet ones... just have a look on the internet I typed "checked" into next website. x

ReputationRep:
    H&M have tons of different styles in different colours as well. Only around £10-£20 at most

ReputationRep:
    If you know anyone going to the States, get them to buy you A & F ones over there. I've just got back and bought stuff at under half the UK price on 5th Avenue. Just shows what a rip off the UK is.

ReputationRep:
    ASOS have sales where they sell branded stuff really cheap. I got some superdry stuff for about a quarter of the retail price.

ReputationRep:
    you would also be a douchebag if you bought them from abercrombie, hollister or superdry. listen to ily_em.

ReputationRep:
    Primark have a really nice one in at the moment!
    I brought it last week for a tenner and I'm in love with it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BigDave56)
    If you know anyone going to the States, get them to buy you A & F ones over there. I've just got back and bought stuff at under half the UK price on 5th Avenue. Just shows what a rip off the UK is.
    Yeah I agree with you. Just go back from Cali and A and F Tees are like £9 cheaper than say Burtons over here.

ReputationRep:
    Or go to South Africa and buy them for £3 - £4 (:

ReputationRep:
    Plaid as in checked, right? They're in all highstreet shops. Nice ones in Topman (although normally, I really don't like that shop).

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.