Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've been looking to buy some of these for quite a while. So far, only A+F, Hollister and Superdry have any that I really like, but I don't really have the money to be spending £80 per shirt since I want several. Hollisters prices aren't too bad, £34-40ish, but they don't have as many decent ones.

Just wondering if anyone knew anywhere else that does them, but possibly a bit cheaper? Cheers.

ReputationRep:
    Umm well Next does them starting from about £20, try M&S, H&M, Topman all the normal highstreet ones... just have a look on the internet I typed "checked" into next website. x

ReputationRep:
    H&M have tons of different styles in different colours as well. Only around £10-£20 at most

ReputationRep:
    If you know anyone going to the States, get them to buy you A & F ones over there. I've just got back and bought stuff at under half the UK price on 5th Avenue. Just shows what a rip off the UK is.

ReputationRep:
    ASOS have sales where they sell branded stuff really cheap. I got some superdry stuff for about a quarter of the retail price.

ReputationRep:
    you would also be a douchebag if you bought them from abercrombie, hollister or superdry. listen to ily_em.

ReputationRep:
    Primark have a really nice one in at the moment!
    I brought it last week for a tenner and I'm in love with it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BigDave56)
    If you know anyone going to the States, get them to buy you A & F ones over there. I've just got back and bought stuff at under half the UK price on 5th Avenue. Just shows what a rip off the UK is.
    Yeah I agree with you. Just go back from Cali and A and F Tees are like £9 cheaper than say Burtons over here.

ReputationRep:
    Or go to South Africa and buy them for £3 - £4 (:

ReputationRep:
    Plaid as in checked, right? They're in all highstreet shops. Nice ones in Topman (although normally, I really don't like that shop).

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.