Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

18 and still a virgin. Am I a freak? watch

Announcements

I am 18 years old, male and have never had sex before. Never even had a girlfriend before and I hear most people have lost their virginity at 15 or 16. I am fearful that girls will think I am a freak and not want to be with a guy who lacks experience at such an old age. Am I a freak and am I doomed to live a life without sex and a girlfriend?

ReputationRep:
    No.

ReputationRep:
    No

/thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I am 18 years old, male and have never had sex before. Never even had a girlfriend before and I hear most people have lost their virginity at 15 or 16. I am fearful that girls will think I am a freak and not want to be with a guy who lacks experience at such an old age. Am I a freak and am I doomed to live a life without sex and a girlfriend?
    In answer to the question; no.

ReputationRep:
    maybe if you're an ethnic majority; no if you're a minority (like proper minority)

ReputationRep:
    MILLIONS of threads on this all the time.

For the last time, NO!

ReputationRep:
    No you aren't, if a girl is worth having sex with then they won't care.

ReputationRep:
    The average age to lose your virginity is around 17 or 18 so most people who say they lost it when they were 13 or 14 are either lying or chavs.

ReputationRep:
    No. :nah:

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    Obviously the answer you are looking for is. Yes.

ReputationRep:
    You are merely a freak for asking this question.

they say the average age is 16 or 17
    but then you hear some other stats saying like 25% lost it before 15..

personally when i was 14, i didnt think people in my year were having sex..but i guess they were

ReputationRep:
    yes you are you troll, i hate when people ask stupid questions

ReputationRep:
    No of course youre not a freak, im 19 and still a virgin, and i couldnt care less really, as fuzzy and romantic as this sounds, im waiting for the right person to come along who i feel comfortable with and care about enough to have sex with. Just because you havent had sex or a girlfriend when youre 18 doesnt mean you are going to fail at life, nor does it make you a freak. What might make you a freak, or desperate, is to go out and randomly find someone just to lose your virginity to, and not care about or contact them again. Plus dont listen to what some of your friends say, they might claim to have lost it at 15 or 16, but they might be lying, or if they have, regret it lots, youre only 18, go out and enjoy yourself without worrying, sex will happen when it happens

ReputationRep:
    No. End of.

I'm 21 and never had a gf let alone lose my v! then again i dnt belong in UK!

ReputationRep:
    Not really no. It's just because in today's society you see prepubescent kids becoming parents, so 18 seems way too old to be a virgin. It's perfectly normal, and no you are not 'doomed for life'. Your time shall come, grasshopper.

ReputationRep:
    No.

///////thread

ReputationRep:
    Threads like this appear all the time. And the answer is always no.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 3, 2009
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.