Turn on thread page Beta

18 and still a virgin. Am I a freak? watch

ReputationRep:
    Either be a virgin and a freak.

Or a slut and a freak.

ReputationRep:
    What Kind of foolishness...

There should be a ban on these sort of threads.

as fuzzy and romantic as this sounds, im waiting for the right person to come along who i feel comfortable with and care about enough to have sex with.
    yeah im with you there!
    in on a non big headed way ive never been short of offers and ive had a few opportunities to lose it but im really in no rush!

what bothers me more than anything is my friend (who lost it to her step bro at just gone 16) constantly trying to pressure me into it and thinking shes doing me a favour!

ReputationRep:
    Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff fffffffffffffffffs.

Help Me.

ReputationRep:
    dont worry, you'll get plenty of punani at uni.

ReputationRep:
    Omg!!! Your Such A Freak!! You Should Just Go And Rape Some Woman And Then Jump Off A Cliff!! Get Out Of Here You Virgin!

ReputationRep:
    omg omg omg, hahaha u are virgin!
    jokes
    seriously wtf, its perfectly fine man, not having entered someone at 18 is no big deal,
    wether or not your a freak? thats something we cant judge based on a 2-and-a-half line anonymous thread

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm2:

OMFG, you're STILL a virgin? Something's got to be wrong with you! Go get yourself checked @ whyamiavirgin.com.

For **** sake though, we're all born virgins. It's just a matter of time when we lose our virginity .. So no.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, you are a freak for posting a silly topic like this, like the hundreds of other people before you all asking the exact same question.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davy-Jones)
    Not really no. It's just because in today's society you see prepubescent kids becoming parents, so 18 seems way too old to be a virgin. It's perfectly normal, and no you are not 'doomed for life'. Your time shall come, grasshopper.
    seriously..sort your sig out pervert...its making me sick....

ReputationRep:
    Well if you are, I am too, as I'm 19 and still one. But with me, its more lack of opportunity that waiting for the right person tbh.

ReputationRep:
    If i see one more of these threads im going to....going to...I dunno yet but i'll think of something!

ReputationRep:
    18 is perfectly fine , when you start nearing 25 and you haven't even gotten close and you want to lose it then it's time to worry slightly.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know you so I can't comment on whether you act like a freak. I mean obviously your not asking us whether being a virgin at 18 makes you a freak, that would just be a plain idiotic thing to ask and I'm sure your not an idiot.

ReputationRep:
    yes, weirdo.

really? no. man up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AshleyT)
    If i see one more of these threads im going to....going to...I dunno yet but i'll think of something!
    Ashley, I'm 18 and I'm still a virgin, true story, what do I do Ashley? Omg I think I will kill myself Ashley or like pay a prostitute or rape a cat Ashley! ASHLEY!!!:p: :p:

ReputationRep:
    No No No!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MazalTov89)
    There should be a ban on these sort of threads.
    +1

:congrats:

Or a sticky saying "before you ask.." with links to one massive thread for each topic like this where people can post if they're a freak for being a virgin at said age or whatever so you just flock to that one thread.

ReputationRep:
    No. You're clean and pure, pretty rare. Next.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 3, 2009
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.