Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Mate, I had my first girlfriend and lost my virginity at 19.

Don't worry about it, someone will come into your life when you least expect it and you'll be wondering why you worried in the first place.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah freak!!1!one!!

Of course you ******* aren't a freak. 19 with a V Card so beat that. No rush to lose it. Plenty of time.

ReputationRep:
    The pro is that you won't have the scare of being a father at 18

You've got your whole life ahead of you for sexy time x)

Don't worry about peer pressure. I'm the exact same as you, and I've come to realise that I don't care

ReputationRep:
    If you're that worried about it, get on the next flight to amsterdam.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bean87)
    yes you are a freak

not because of the virgin thing... because of this thread
    This.To be sincere with you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natty_d)
    No. :nah:
    epic avatar :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    ffs.
    No.
    Grow a pair and maybe it'll happen...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xps.systems)
    I've never been kissed and I am 3 yrs older than you (20). Not a problemo when you excel at other stuff.

How is rugger? Don't you play cricket/croquet at Exeter?

squish.
    Haha shut up.

Rugger is good thanks and i dont play cricket

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toblerone99)
    epic avatar :rofl:
    Thank you. :hat2:

Maybe I should have posted it as the answer to this thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    you see, you look really attractive and stuff like that but if you were about to let me do it with you, I feel like my inexperience would make me look like a virgin and you would reject me.
    Lol, thanks for that backhanded compliment :P

if it makes you feel any better, my boyf was a virgin when we met. I wasn't

ReputationRep:
    you people really piss me offf......
    YOU ARE NOT A FREAK!!!!

GET A LIFE>>>>>

ReputationRep:
    im just sayin it's harder for an proper minority!!! not impossible, just harder!!! image this theoretical situation: a white girl is being chased by 2 guys - both are equally as good in every aspect but the biggest difference is one is white and the other is an ethnic minority. Who would win? (assuming she dont have a fetish of the said race)

ReputationRep:
    I'm 21 and a virgin. I guess that makes me a freak. Any offers for some free service here? :p:

ReputationRep:
    no :s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by azhao)
    No

/thread
    this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hamcock)
    im just sayin it's harder for an proper minority!!! not impossible, just harder!!! image this theoretical situation: a white girl is being chased by 2 guys - both are equally as good in every aspect but the biggest difference is one is white and the other is an ethnic minority. Who would win? (assuming she dont have a fetish of the said race)
    no one is equally good in every aspect as someone else, and i mean nobody.. and why would you need to have a "fetish"? it's down to preference...

:yes:

ReputationRep:
    ^ i sed theoretically!!!

ReputationRep:
    No. But I did here if you dont use it by your 21st birthday it falls off :p:

ReputationRep:
    hi somebody help me out im new to this, i dont even knw how to post my own thread? or upload a pic? help help help please

...okai bin waiting, guess nobodz gona help me i jus wana know stuff about Oaklands college might be going there to study a HND course
    help help help please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hamcock)
    we're talking about virginity here, not marriage - so I think it would all be equal actually. Granted, marriage etc might mean there is more shared cultural idiosyncracies but this is just a short-term relationship.

Also, surely you mean 'British' and 'non-British' as opposed to 'white' and 'non-white' - I don't thinK that girls in this part of the world see things like that - e.g. there are Italian fetishes, Swedish fetishes (both of which are considered white European), Arab fetishes, North African fetishes, Thai fetishes etc.

Also, surely there are many cases when a male of non-British ancestry has alot going for them (you just have to take one look at the City to see that) - probably alot more going for them than a locacl person.

Have you actually ASKED a local British woman about this? Or made it up?

Also, the difference may be that the non-ethnically British person may for example be a very recent arrival or have pretty poor English skills making communication difficult etc.

squish.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 3, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.