Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

As the title sugggets, girls what are your opinions on circumcised males.

Do you have any preferences or does it put you off.

I am circumcised (at birth, or round abouts), and a virgin (but thats not important now), i'm not really fussed, and if i was given the choice when i was a baby, i'd probabaly choose circumcision.

Guys free to comment if they wish

I'm just interested as to what the feedback would be...

circumcision is best for me anyway (girl here) because well, I have issues with cleanliness, and I know you can be clean otherwise, but this way there is a lower chance of.... that. :ninja: I really have problems with cleanliness:P x
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I prefer uncircumcised, for the man's sake, and I would not circumcise any child of mine for non-medical reasons, but it hardly changes whether or not I am attracted to someone.

ReputationRep:
    Guy here, I agree with User #2, it's all about cleanliness.

ReputationRep:
    Much prefer a circumcised man. For aesthetic and hygiene reasons (some guys are just gross). And i will definitely circumcise my future son/s.

(Original post by Intensity)
    Much prefer a circumcised man. For aesthetic and hygiene reasons (some guys are just gross). And i will definitely circumcise my future son/s.
    Did your father openly discuss plans to mutilate YOUR genitals at birth?

No?

Same thing, *****. I hope you're infertile with that attitude.

(This coming from me, someone who was circumcised at birth and hates the fact that he was never given the choice.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Intensity)
    Control freak alert!

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Did your father openly discuss plans to mutilate YOUR genitals at birth?

No?

Same thing, *****. I hope you're infertile with that attitude.

(This coming from me, someone who was circumcised at birth and hates the fact that he was never given the choice.)
    Well said!

Interesting thread.I am the opposite to you OP.I am not circumcised and i have never felt comfortable with my state,probably due to the fact that i grew up in a community where it was the norm and those not done were riddiculed.I have done quite a bit of research on the topic and could probably write a few papers on it,hehe.I still toy with the idea of getting done.

there are some bitter people on here

I've kinda likened it to a nice, neat, trim haircut as opposed to a shaggy dog hair-do
    although the cut is quite painful

ReputationRep:
    It's mutilation unless there is a medical need for it

ReputationRep:
    i am not and am glad of it. i think circumcised willys look weird and i keep mine clean as a whistle so it doesn't matter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smtn)
    It's mutilation unless there is a medical need for it
    :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Interesting thread.I am the opposite to you OP.I am not circumcised and i have never felt comfortable with my state,probably due to the fact that i grew up in a community where it was the norm and those not done were riddiculed.I have done quite a bit of research on the topic and could probably write a few papers on it,hehe.I still toy with the idea of getting done.
    I've got a pair of scissors and some cotton wool. Where shall we meet?

ReputationRep:
    I think a circumcised penis just looks prettier.

ReputationRep:
    I've never seen one 'in the flesh' lol so if I didn't know beforehand I'd probably be quite surprised! By and large though this probably falls into the category of Stuff Girls Just Don't Care About.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by an_anonymous_friend)
    Are you an aspiring medic? Well,i am flattered by the generous

offer.Would you recommend it based on your preference?
    No I am not. Bet I'd be good at it though!

And I have no preference...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by an_anonymous_friend)
    No preference?You are just my kind of girl;no prejudice.I too bet you

would be good at it,so where would you like to meet ?
    You are willing to let me near your genitals with a pair of scissors? You need help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily069)
    You are willing to let me near your genitals with a pair of scissors? You need help.
    Don't know about you but I can see he's turned on by it and trying to get you to talk more about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    Don't know about you but I can see he's turned on by it and trying to get you to talk more about it.
    What a terrifying thought...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 22, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.