Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by Anonymous)
    As a guy, I'd rather have been circed, or at least, gotten some of my foreskin cut off when I was younger.

I only say this because I have a bit of excess and I just want to get rid of it. I'd probably get something else like a preputioplasty to get rid of the extra skin, but I think circed looks better?
    Are for real? I thought guys with a longer/bigger foreskin have more feeling during intercourse.Also don't the girls just love playing with all that skin?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Intensity)
    Much prefer a circumcised man. For aesthetic and hygiene reasons (some guys are just gross). And i will definitely circumcise my future son/s.
    Old thread is old, but I think that's horrible.

Are for real? I thought guys with a longer/bigger foreskin have more feeling during intercourse.Also don't the girls just love playing with all that skin?
    we do, but I've just got a bit too much imo

it doesnt look good at all when I'm flaccid, and when I'm erect, I have to pull it back myself rather than it naturally happening. little things like that are annoying, which is why i'd like to get at least some of it removed; maybe not all of it, but some at least. kinda embarrassed about asking about it since i'm like 20 now. i know, i know, i shouldn't be.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    I am circumcised. I am glad I am circumcised.

I have NEVER known of or heard a guy complain about being circumcised. On the other side, I have heard many guys complain about a problem with their foreskin.

/debate

+1

ReputationRep:
    anteater willy ftw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellsbells3032)
    btw whoever neg repped me at least have the guts to leave your name and for the record removing foreskin is not the same as chopping off someones arm...an arm is needed, foreskin is not neccessary

So if a foreskin isn't necessary, why is it there in the first place, do answer Everything MUST have a purpose if it's there in the first place. In my opinion it's to protect the head of the penis. And for cleanliness thing, if a guy doesn't clean down there propperly he's probs a right skregg who doesn't clean propperly everywhere else

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Freakmouse)
    So if a foreskin isn't necessary, why is it there in the first place, do answer Everything MUST have a purpose if it's there in the first place. In my opinion it's to protect the head of the penis. And for cleanliness thing, if a guy doesn't clean down there propperly he's probs a right skregg who doesn't clean propperly everywhere else
    Not everything has a purpose. some things may have had a purpose previously but they don't anymore eg) an appendix, tonsils.

ReputationRep:
    Lets discuss female circumcision and see how many boys think it looks "pretty" as it seems to be ok for girls to say guys look better cut.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dd1989)
    Lets discuss female circumcision and see how many boys think it looks "pretty" as it seems to be ok for girls to say guys look better cut.
    Male circumcision does not have any negative short term or long term medical effects, it does not obstruct the urinary tract, it does not drastically complicate, lessen or remove sexual sensations.

ReputationRep:
    It does remove sexual sensations and I can prove it.

Circumcised men can easily take the palm of their hand and rub it over the head of their penis in a fast circular motion

Try getting an uncut guy to do that.

ReputationRep:
    It does remove sexual sensations and I can prove it.

Circumcised men can easily take the palm of their hand and rub it over the head of their penis in a fast circular motion

Try getting an uncut guy to do that.
    Nah...I'm gonna let you do that and you can get back to me.

ReputationRep:
    I hate people who say uncircumcised doesn't look right.
    I mean come on, you take a knife and cut off part of the penis, in what universe is that right?
    I've really never seen the attraction to circumcision, "It looks prettier" doesn't cut it, you're not really going to show off your new willy to your mates. And as for the cleanliness of it all, it's only an issue if you're lazy and make it one.

I'm not sure how you think you would know this, but I can assure you that you're very, very wrong.

In fact I'm crossing my legs right now just from thinking about it.

I'm not sure how you think you would know this, but I can assure you that you're very, very wrong.

In fact I'm crossing my legs right now just from thinking about it.
    :ditto:
    we don't have invulnerable skin
    that would hurt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C.C.G)
    Circumcision for cosmetic reasons is pretty pathetic.

There would be a complete s**tstorm if a thread was started saying how all men prefer women with their labias surgically reduced (known as a 'designer vagina').
    This.

My opinion:

1) It shouldn't be performed at birth. Something as personal as modification to a sexual organ should only be performed with CONSENT of he who will be "cut".

ReputationRep:
    In (probably) after.

MUTILATION!!!!!!111ONE

THOSE POOR PEOPLE CAN NOT ENJOY SEX BECAUSE THEIR PENI ARE NUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Yes circumcised.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ABeautifulMind)
    Pfft cleanliness, it gives me something to play with when hes in the bath with me.
    :laugh: I like it!

I like uncircumcised, I just prefer the look but its not exactly a big issue.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellsbells3032)
    Deff prefer Circumcised. But I am Jewish and never had a non jewish boyfriend so they've all been circumcised and so will any sons I have. Having seen pictures I think uncircumcised is really gross looking.

Don't think you can say its wrong cos your parents didn't ask your permission. Your parents make medical decision for you when you're young, thats part of their job. When I was little my parents made medical decisions for me that weren't neccessary but made my life better for me. Thats what they are meant to do. I don't moan at them for not asking my permission!
    Maybe you should ask them whether they want to be Jewish before you get them cut up.

I can understand parents thinking that it's better to do this to a child because of medical reasons, but doing it for a God they may grow up mocking, that's just too far.

I personally think it's no bad thing, but I'm a little suspicious of your reasoning. Without wanting to offend you, I think you should maybe question your conviction in giving future sons that procedure chiefly for religious reasons. If my parents changed my body for a God I'd be soooooo angry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Botticello)
    its not exactly a big issue.
    This is ABSOLUTELY untrue!! This is a very big issue...to people who havne't been circumcised.

To us circumcised peeps, we don't know what the fuss is about.

These threads are easy to sum up:

Circumcised guys: "I'm circumcised, had no issues"

Uncircumcised guys and a few girls: "OMG these people are MUTILATED and it's horrible and it reduces sensitivity and should be banned OMG IT'S TERRIBLE!!!111"

Circumcised guys: O_o

(Original post by pinkflamingoes)
    Ive only known circumsised and from looking at both circumcised looks a hell of alot better than un circumcised ones. The cleanliness issue is also something that is gd, but it just depends on how clean the guy keeps it cicumcised or not.
    Girl gamer. With a PS3 [like me :awesome:]. That's wicked....:top2:

I dno why i'm in this thread though :ninja:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 22, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.