Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ExDeusVenitBritannia)
    Maybe you should ask them whether they want to be Jewish before you get them cut up....

If my parents changed my body for a God I'd be soooooo angry.
    I think this is a really good point. I would always defend everyone's right to practise their own religion - but its not fair to practise your religion on someone else.

Your kids may grow up not believing in a god, and the might think their circumcision is completely unnecessary. They're just as entitled to choose their own religious views as you.

don't want to be yano...
    but i didnt really want thread to be an argument of wether it is right or not
    or having people say my parents are evil or deluded for having me cut

peoples' views/experiences/preferences when it comes down to sex and other acts

thanx

ReputationRep:
    I still like how the only people complaining are the ones who aren't cicrcumcised. It really isn't an issue.

Like I said, it should only be an issue if no anaesthetic is used. Other than that, there appears to be zero problems.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellsbells3032)
    Not everything has a purpose. some things may have had a purpose previously but they don't anymore eg) an appendix, tonsils.
    That's a myth. Appendix helps fight infection and healing.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not entirely sure where this loss of sensitivity thing comes from, sounds like a bit of a generalisation because it still feels pretty damn sensitive to me o.O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dd1989)
    It does remove sexual sensations and I can prove it.

Circumcised men can easily take the palm of their hand and rub it over the head of their penis in a fast circular motion

Try getting an uncut guy to do that.
    You say it like its a bad thing though.

It doesn't mean we experience LESS pleasure during sex...an ejaculation is an ejaculation - it feels ******* good for everyone...but it just takes more stimulation to get to that point - meaning we can last longer, on average, in bed. Seriously - I went for a good 25 minutes the time I lost my virginity.

And with blowjobs, I'm so desensitised that when I finally do ***, if she bothers to stay down there that long, its the same sensation you get when you've been 'edging' (i.e tugging and stopping when you're close) for a while: i.e absolutely ****** fantastic orgasm.

SO THERE!!

ReputationRep:
    it really doesnt matter tbh! but for the guys sake, i'd say uncircumsized. whether ur cut or not wouldnt stop me from being attracted to the guy

ReputationRep:
    Circumcised neither turns me on more, or puts me off.

I just don't like how it's done for non medical reasons.... but I suppose it looks nicer.

But it's all in how the penis is used, that's more important.

I like how there's a cheery discussion with smileys and XD LOL and stuff, about cutting off part of a baby's penis... Nobody should have the right to do that unless it's absolutely medically necessary. Not because you think it looks better, not because your religion tells you to, not because your girlfriend thinks foreskins are icky. You want to get part of a penis cut off? Do it to yourself. Don't do it to your baby.

ReputationRep:
    circumcision = best

ReputationRep:
    Why? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Never found a girl who cared tbh. Though some hadn't seen one till they saw mine. Doesn't seem very popular here in the uk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    I still like how the only people complaining are the ones who aren't cicrcumcised. It really isn't an issue.

Like I said, it should only be an issue if no anaesthetic is used. Other than that, there appears to be zero problems.
    What a pussy .

Are you aware that 'real' men have it done with no anaesthetic and those that choose to use it get ridiculed and ostracized.That is what separates the men from the boys in the age old 'rite of passage' in some african communities.The rationale behind it is,if you are able to endure the horrible pain without even flinching(only cowards express the pain physically)no future challenges will daunt you.Now those are real men.Bash them if you want,but i think that is something to be admired and prepares you well for adulthood.Personally,i think this country is full of cry babies and something needs to be done to root out the 'weakness streak',not circumcision but something as symbolic e.g national service or something parallel.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    Never found a girl who cared tbh. Though some hadn't seen one till they saw mine. Doesn't seem very popular here in the uk.
    Not surprised judging by the flag.Random i know,but Chinua Achebe is one ofmy favourite authors.Do you know him?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by an_anonymous_friend)
    Not surprised judging by the flag.Random i know,but Chinua Achebe is one ofmy favourite authors.Do you know him?
    Know of him. His daughter is married to my uncle though. Nigerians.... everyone is linked to each other. Like his books especially things fall apart!

(Original post by ozzyoscy)

Yeah, I've noticed that. Those of us who are circumsized know how much cleaner it is and that it doesn't actually destroy sexual sensation.

But there's no point in saying it. Some people would argue over what the time is, so there's just no point.

ReputationRep:
    I've experienced both. I don't care in the slightest either way. Just wash out your **** cheese and there shouldn't be a problem should there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by an_anonymous_friend)
    What a pussy .

Are you aware that 'real' men blah blah blah
    Are you some kind of ******* idiot? Babies aren't men, you fool. :facepalm:

Edit: I don't understand the no-power rep I got that said 'c word' or whether it was positive or negative. :s:

ReputationRep:
    Ozzyocsy, every single post you've made on this thread has been unhelpful. Nothing you say is actually worth reading so stop posting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NS17)
    Ozzyocsy, every single post you've made on this thread has been unhelpful. Nothing you say is actually worth reading so stop posting.
    As the moderator has now deleted the anonymous poster/you trolling to back you up, I will reply to you: If not all, then most of my posts have been relevant and with substance.

If you're going to bump a thread just to insult/troll someone, it is clear who is in the wrong.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 22, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.