Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    for my I.C.T coursework i have to produce A leaflet on how to look after a hamster...for the first part or the project i have to say what i have to do....it say's "state if testing is required", wot does that mean?? and wot do i say??????????/////
    hope to have a reply soon
    ian/.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ianbradshaw2002)
    for my I.C.T coursework i have to produce A leaflet on how to look after a hamster...for the first part or the project i have to say what i have to do....it say's "state if testing is required", wot does that mean?? and wot do i say??????????/////
    hope to have a reply soon
    ian/.
    Testing is checking to see whether your program is working as it should be. This is especially important in databases where verification and validation checks are used frequently. If you are just typing a leaflet, I cannot see that testing would be required.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chrisbphd)
    Testing is checking to see whether your program is working as it should be. This is especially important in databases where verification and validation checks are used frequently. If you are just typing a leaflet, I cannot see that testing would be required.

thanks, this really helped me, seeing that it is due in 2mororow....

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.