This discussion is closed.
ianbradshaw2002
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
for my I.C.T coursework i have to produce A leaflet on how to look after a hamster...for the first part or the project i have to say what i have to do....it say's "state if testing is required", wot does that mean?? and wot do i say??????????/////
hope to have a reply soon
ian/.
chrisbphd
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ianbradshaw2002)
for my I.C.T coursework i have to produce A leaflet on how to look after a hamster...for the first part or the project i have to say what i have to do....it say's "state if testing is required", wot does that mean?? and wot do i say??????????/////
hope to have a reply soon
ian/.
Testing is checking to see whether your program is working as it should be. This is especially important in databases where verification and validation checks are used frequently. If you are just typing a leaflet, I cannot see that testing would be required.
ianbradshaw2002
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by chrisbphd)
Testing is checking to see whether your program is working as it should be. This is especially important in databases where verification and validation checks are used frequently. If you are just typing a leaflet, I cannot see that testing would be required.

thanks, this really helped me, seeing that it is due in 2mororow....
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (36)
7.79%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (37)
8.01%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (111)
24.03%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (64)
13.85%
No, nothing has changed (139)
30.09%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (75)
16.23%

Watched Threads