Turn on thread page Beta

Girls, why on earth do you wear watch

ReputationRep:
    Do you expect everyone to go round in body-con dresses all the time? They emphasise every lump and bump, not just the good ones. I also find that dresses that go straight up and down make me look bigger, as they go down from my boobs to my hips, both of which are quite big, without showing my waist, wheras dresses that go in under the boob show that I actually have a waist.

ReputationRep:
    Empire line dresses and tops generally make even the skinniest minnies look fat and/or pregnant. You have to be careful how you wear them to minimise the pregnancy belly look.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maximum Velocity)
    Loving the SIG :d. Although it was made years ago , and has been on various different sites haha.
    I never said it was my own material lol, I personally thought it was funny so thought, why not?

ReputationRep:
    Because some girl like these dresses?! People shouldn't be judged on what they choose to wear...for instance...some men wear jeans that fall right under their backside and think its fine to basically walk about in their boxers...I say leave them too it, they like it, that's all that matters!! is it attractive?! not to me...but hay, they aren't wearing it to attract me! Also, women do not solely choose their dress based on what some men will find attractive! Some guys like tight dresses like you describe, others might find them sluttish and prefer the style you hate. It would be boring if we all had the same opinions and wore the same style of clothing...

ReputationRep:
    Because they want to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeorgEGNT)
    I never said it was my own material lol, I personally thought it was funny so thought, why not?
    Lol I know. Yeah it's funny so why not :p:

ReputationRep:
    The dresses you described and the picture don't really match up. At first I thought you were talking about empire line dresses, but the picture you posted just looks like a fairly normal shaped dress to me. Or do you describe everything that isn't skin tight lycra as a "maternity overall"

But anyway, empire line dresses are actually very flattering on petite, small chested girls. On larger ones, maybe not so much.

And ditsy is a type of print, not a dress.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.