The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Being drunk is not an excuse, and your poll sucks.
is that yes i'd dump them or yes i'd stay with them?
Reply 3
Agony Aunt
Being drunk is not an excuse, and your poll sucks.

chillout i made a mistake ffs
Reply 4
you finish them in the nicest way possible, showing no anger/resentment towards them, but showing them that you do not have time for someone who cheats.

If a partner cheats, there out. No question, they wouldn't cheat if they really loved you/ was really attracted to you.
Reply 5
Dump + seek revenge.
Well you fail at making polls. :s-smilie:
Ergh it's a hard one because i'd like to think i'd forgive them but i'm not someone who likes to be a push-over.
I could never cheat on someone personally and I wouldn't expect forgiveness either.

It really would depend who it was with, how long you'd been dating, HOW drunk, what had happened.
Meh, you can't really speak until it's happened.
I would be devasted and would not be able to trust him ever again. So why make myself go through that...I don't deserve that! I'd give them the boot..their loss! They lose me, someone who really cares about them, as opposed to some drunk fling who won't even remember his name in 2 weeks...
Reply 9
d-u-m-p-e-d
Reply 10
loss of serious man points if ya didnt drop em
Reply 11
la fille danse
Well you fail at making polls. :s-smilie:

well its my first poll
jeez
Dumped. Straight away. No question.
Reply 13
pink_princess1990
Dumped. Straight away. No question.

what bout if they were realllly sorry and promised theyd never do it again ??
would you ever give them another chance ??
Reply 14
Mts786
what bout if they were realllly sorry and promised theyd never do it again ??
would you ever give them another chance ??

no. and no.

Trust me I've been through this and its not pretty. They'll do it again, why would they not? Obviously they did it for a reason this time.
Reply 15
flight409
no. and no.

Trust me I've been through this and its not pretty. They'll do it again, why would they not? Obviously they did it for a reason this time.

true
and sorry to hear that youve been throught it before
I would forgive him and stay with him.
Finish with them. Cheating is cheating. You lose your inhibitions when you're drunk not your mind, so it's obviously something they have no qualms with.
Reply 18
I would definitely.
Reply 19
PrincessAriadne
Finish with them. Cheating is cheating. You lose your inhibitions when you're drunk not your mind, so it's obviously something they have no qualms with.

Well im not really sure what id do i think i mite forgive them i dunno id be REALLLLY angry

Latest

Trending

Trending