Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How do i know if she wanted sex?? Watch

ReputationRep:
    This is the second time this has happened in my life......

A Girl, I happened to end up in bed who i hardly knew.....
    The thing is on both occasions either I'm being paranoid but where they signs she wanted more?

I'll focus on last night...

I like the idea of platonic friends because i see women for a lot more than 'trophies' or sex objects... so i have no problem being friends with any women regardless.

The thing is, yesterday i had a random night where i ended up clubbing with people i had only knew for one day, now when we got back to hers she. placed 1 of the person she met (female) into another room and me and her jammed in her bedroom, now we we're talking before we fell asleep, now me being me... I have no problem sleeping with girls - no contact, but i was trying to sleep and she kinda seemed to want the convo to continue at sometimes, eventually i drifted asleep but what i noticed was.... she keep making mumming sounds... "Indicating" a hug, so we hugged both sides... and kinda got intimate with her..... Now my man alarm is tingling.... What does she want me to make a move? or is she just hugging for the fun of this.... Also we where both drunk-ish... not very drunk, maybe tipsy even..... I of course having the SHY/NICE guy personality did not make a move whatsoever, So what do you think? was she interested or was it just my imagination ?

I'm interested to see your thoughts, because the same thing happened with another girl.... (although i knew her a bit more than that)

ReputationRep:
    I think she would've made a move by then if she wanted sex. At least you were a gentleman and didn't touch her in a naughty place without her asking :grin: Doing nothing is better than getting ":zomg: get the **** out of my room you perv" :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    Who slept in her bed and hugged her, in her bed, drunk and you didn't do the business? What the hell is wrong with you?

ReputationRep:
    I think that tbh she did want more... the signs were there... if she didn't i think that she would either just go straight to sleep or make you sleep somewhere else as she would of got her girl friend to sleep with her not a lad... Next time i think you have just gotta take a risk and make the first move... She will either go for it or reject you.. but at least you will know and not regret doing nothing... hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    You could have leaned in, that wouldn't have resulted in a pervert response. I think you should have, but if you like her, see her again, and it wouldn't matter, or may be considered a good thing that you didn't take advantage.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Respect4Life)
    i see women for a lot more than 'trophies' or sex objects...
    You say this like it's a bad thing to see them in that way :mad:
    Get off your high horse :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by khalaf)
    I think she would've made a move by then if she wanted sex. At least you were a gentleman and didn't touch her in a naughty place without her asking :grin: Doing nothing is better than getting ":zomg: get the **** out of my room you perv" :tongue:
    This is what i was worried about as well................
    When we woke up it was all back to the norm and we just talked casually, I'm also guessing she might have just been horny in moment and not really thinking about it.... So I guess I'd kinda be taking advantage.

Think i made the right choice, but ffs.... SEX would have completed that night as a one to remember.

ReputationRep:
    you should have gone for it. the signs were there.

ReputationRep:
    This is what i was worried about as well................
    When we woke up it was all back to the norm and we just talked casually, I'm also guessing she might have just been horny in moment and not really thinking about it.... So I guess I'd kinda be taking advantage.

Think i made the right choice, but ffs.... SEX would have completed that night as a one to remember.
    If you left on good terms then you'll probably get another chance sometime soon..You've learnt your lesson, make the first move next time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by khalaf)
    If you left on good terms then you'll probably get another chance sometime soon..You've learn't your lesson, make the first move next time
    I guess i just lacked experience ... What i don't get is what should i do lol.

.... Oh hi yeah tonight was god
    Uh huh yeah
    ......... the raving was cool
    Uh huh yeah..

How do i go from talking normal to..... Let me take off your panties, lol.
    Eh i guess generally most think i should have gone for it, WEIRD cos i was expecting people to be like..... "You made the right choice, she just wanted to hug" - Thanks for the responses, my head is clear now:yes:

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely agree with everyone else saying that if in doubt, make a move

ReputationRep:
    This is the second time this has happened in my life......

A Girl, I happened to end up in bed who i hardly knew.....
    The thing is on both occasions either I'm being paranoid but where they signs she wanted more?

I'll focus on last night...

I like the idea of platonic friends because i see women for a lot more than 'trophies' or sex objects... so i have no problem being friends with any women regardless.

The thing is, yesterday i had a random night where i ended up clubbing with people i had only knew for one day, now when we got back to hers she. placed 1 of the person she met (female) into another room and me and her jammed in her bedroom, now we we're talking before we fell asleep, now me being me... I have no problem sleeping with girls - no contact, but i was trying to sleep and she kinda seemed to want the convo to continue at sometimes, eventually i drifted asleep but what i noticed was.... she keep making mumming sounds... "Indicating" a hug, so we hugged both sides... and kinda got intimate with her..... Now my man alarm is tingling.... What does she want me to make a move? or is she just hugging for the fun of this.... Also we where both drunk-ish... not very drunk, maybe tipsy even..... I of course having the SHY/NICE guy personality did not make a move whatsoever, So what do you think? was she interested or was it just my imagination ?

I'm interested to see your thoughts, because the same thing happened with another girl.... (although i knew her a bit more than that)

No I think she wanted to have sex. I would lol

Otherwise she wouldn't hug you like that..

Plus why dont you just say... "erm do you want to .. cause im really horny at the mo?" If you dont.. just say thats okay too...

ReputationRep:
    I guess i just lacked experience ... What i don't get is what should i do lol.

.... Oh hi yeah tonight was god
    Uh huh yeah
    ......... the raving was cool
    Uh huh yeah..

How do i go from talking normal to..... Let me take off your panties, lol.
    Eh i guess generally most think i should have gone for it, WEIRD cos i was expecting people to be like..... "You made the right choice, she just wanted to hug" - Thanks for the responses, my head is clear now:yes:
    Umm..Maybe try the part where she starts mmm-ing :dontknow:?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by http://www.themanwhofellasleep.com/jokes.html)
    How can you tell when an Essex girl wants sex?

She displays signs of arousal, such as enlargement of the clitoris and swelling of the labia.
    :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure she wanted it, you should have tried to kiss her then you'd have deffo known and if she blew you off she only blew you off for a drunken snog and not thought you were a perve lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Sparkle*)
    I'm sure she wanted it, you should have tried to kiss her then you'd have deffo known and if she blew you off she only blew you off for a drunken snog and not thought you were a perve lol.
    I read that so wrong.

ReputationRep:
    I think by not jumping straight into sex, you have given yourslef a chance to get to know her better and possibly become good friends.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe a kss could have told you something even a little one to test the water.

ReputationRep:
    Davy-Jones, ur sig is givin me a hard-on! lool

ReputationRep:
    You hardly knew her and you were sleeping in the same bed.......
    She was interested.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 31, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.