Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Opinions on this dress before I spend loads on it? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Sort of similar alternative: not sure though?! http://www.wallis-fashion.com/webapp...4245&langId=-1

ReputationRep:
    As a male, I don't really understand why girls buy this sort of thing. The dress is just a weird shape and colour, and the sleeves seem illogically baggy, I don't understand why they're see through.

I know this is very critical and might sound ignorant, but there are certain items of female clothing that don't make sense at all. My advice would be to buy something different, but your money is your money, and if you look good in the dress then go for it!

ReputationRep:
    Its a nice dress. I think its a bit much for just a day dress. But this is relative to how much money you have...

ReputationRep:
    I like it but it depends on what you look like ... Can you carry it off right?

ReputationRep:
    I have just seen it , I think it looks amazing I'd be straight over to a lass who can pull that of, reminds me of an effy stonem type look. Well i honesty think it looks hot.

ReputationRep:
    It's not nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greghouse)
    I like it but it depends on what you look like ... Can you carry it off right?
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by co_co_vogue)
    Yes.
    I like that reply! Short and sweet.

I think you should go for it, if you can carry it off you'll look great!

The 2nd one is cheaper, but still not nice IMO.

But if you like it, then go for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrBOOBOO)
    [email protected] OFF YOU TRAMP WE DON'T CARE!!
    GET A REAL LIFE YOU LOSER.
    oi someone lost it XD :woo:

to get back to you second option, I personally think snake prints or any kind of such animal print look awful and a bit tacky but that's just my opinion really im sure there are loads of people who would love it ..

ReputationRep:
    Nah, looks like something from any high street store which I can get for a cheaper price. Try the urbanoutfitters boutique section if you want something nice for that price.

ReputationRep:
    I really like it but I wouldn't say it was worth the £110...maybe have a look for something similar or else wait for a sale?

Although if you really love it and will wear it loads then maybe you should treat yourself

ReputationRep:
    Nice-ish dress, but certainly not worth the price.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.