Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:

Heya;;
    I've just brought this dress off the Lipsy website, for my upcoming Holiday to Zante, in 2 weeks time
    I was thinking about wearing it to a few of the bars on the island, but I was wondering what to wear it with :rolleyes:

If anyone could give me some suggestions on Shoes, accessories, make-up etc, it'd be much appreciated
    Cheers! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Martha!)

Heya;;
    I've just brought this dress off the Lipsy website, for my upcoming Holiday to Zante, in 2 weeks time
    I was thinking about wearing it to a few of the bars on the island, but I was wondering what to wear it with :rolleyes:

If anyone could give me some suggestions on Shoes, accessories, make-up etc, it'd be much appreciated
    Cheers! x
    white or purple pumps
    the dress is too casual

bracelets to match the shoes, maybe one and another one of a different color
    very little purple in ur eye shadow :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Hmm.
    Well You could get away with a pair of black high heels and some well placed purple eye shadow.
    Maybe in the evening wear it with tights. Or in the day time with some gladiator sandals or even a plain pair of pumps.
    It's quite a versatile dress. Just match the accessories with one of the colours on the skirt-y bits.

ReputationRep:
    You can wear wedges, or heels with them, maybe in pink to go nicely with it.
    Braclets and a little necklace.

ReputationRep:
    I think wedges would look nice

ReputationRep:
    I was going to say gladiator sandals but someone beat me to it. Black or maybe some sort of metallic to dress it up? :yes:

Edit: I really like it btw, how much was it?

ReputationRep:
    The colourful bottom half sort of speaks for itself, so I would downplay the dress.

In the daytime where flat block colour shoes (I think black would look best) and heels in the evening (again I'd go for black, perhaps patent).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Laura. <3)
    I was going to say gladiator sandals but someone beat me to it. Black or maybe some sort of metallic to dress it up? :yes:

Edit: I really like it btw, how much was it?

Thanks for all the advice!

It was £45, a tad on the expensive side, but I fancied a treat!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Martha!)

Heya;;

Cheers! x
    I'd pick out one colour - probably the dark purple but maybe the pink, and accessorise in that colour (eyeshadow or coloured eyeliner, and I think a few little bracelets would look nice and a long necklace, and then strappy sandals in that colour too)

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.