Turn on thread page Beta

not sure i had sex HELP watch

Announcements

ok so i got very drunk and ended up going back with this guy. hes quite a bit older than me and i havent/hadnt had sex before!! i do sort of remember the evening but i dont actually know if i had sex or not...i feel really **** about this and i am so confused...any help or thoughts would be great

please anyone, im going mad!

ReputationRep:
    surely you'd know in the morning...were you sore down there? were you undressed near him? why dont you just ask him???

ReputationRep:
    if you are not feeling at all sore i highly doubt you had sex, cause sex especailly your first time would most likely leave you with at least a slight ache. i know after my first time i felt it the next day.

ReputationRep:
    Ask him!! And if you're concerned, maybe go to get yourself checked out for STDs.

ReputationRep:
    well we can't tell you whether or not you had sex... Where did you wake up? Did you get the guys number? It sounds as though something might have happened, but I'm pretty sure you'd know if you had sex, especially if it was you're first time.

ReputationRep:
    If there's any possibility and without contraception I would get the MAP just incase. If you have his number then ring him and talk to him about it. (:

ReputationRep:
    How are we meant to know? Why don't you just ask him?

i woke in a bed with him! i was sore down below but not sure if that was just from him fingering me/rubbing up against me hard. and i cant ask him, would be far too embarrassing!

ReputationRep:
    As said get the morning after pill if there is any chance that you did with out contreception. Is there any possibilty of talking to this guy again, if not then i think it may be best just to try and move on from it really, and not let it get to you if possible.

ReputationRep:
    You'll find out in 9 months.

ReputationRep:
    You definitely did have sex.

How would anyone other than you or him know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by girlmechanik)
    surely you'd know in the morning...were you sore down there? were you undressed near him? why dont you just ask him???

This. I had a similar experience, i spent weeks and weeks worrying about it until i finally had the courage to ask, afterwards it was clear that was the easiest option

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    and i cant ask him, would be far too embarrassing!
    why not??/ jus explain that you wernt quite yourself and want some clarification.. plus add that u may have aids lol that would shake him up

ReputationRep:
    how would anyone know other than you and the other person you went home with!!?

ReputationRep:
    So you'd rather unknowingly possibly be pregnant/ have STIs than be slightly embarassed :confused:

its too late to get the morning after pill it was 3 days ago but ive been trying not to think about it but its kinda just hit me that we may have done. i could talk to him but really dont want to in which case i guess theres not much i can do about it. i guess it would be wise to get a pregancy test just in case...

ReputationRep:
    can't you text him and ask? just ask what happened that night, i'd rather brave the embarassment than not know anything.

(Original post by AmyFran)
    This. I had a similar experience, i spent weeks and weeks worrying about it until i finally had the courage to ask, afterwards it was clear that was the easiest option
    how well did you know the guy? i sort of vaguely know him but not sure how i could bring it up with him because im not sure when il next see him and cant bare the thought of phoning him and just asking...

ReputationRep:
    You've just got to ask.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 3, 2009
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.