Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    look down there..
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by MazMaz)
    can't you text him and ask? just ask what happened that night, i'd rather brave the embarassment than not know anything.
    This :yes:
    It is the only way you are going to find out for sure.

ReputationRep:
    You really should ask him. What if you were pregnant- how would you tell him that?

ReputationRep:
    also, could you get a friend to ask him. they could text and be teasing, something like "so what happened between you and x ey? "
    i know he could big himself up or he could reveal nothing at all, but maybe it's worth a shot if you're REALLY not willing to text him yourself..

as i said before though, giving him a quick text yourself would give you the answer. no need to phone, just text.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, yes you did. You also have AIDS. Next question.

We don't know.

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, I'd have been in this same position after my first time had I not woken up. Yeaaaah. *tumbleweed moment*

(Original post by chevman)
    Even if you never had sex,with the tone of this post,youmight have been seriously assaulted.And I thought gals hardly go on nite outs alone,especially if they have a not too great drinking culture?
    i definitely wasnt assaulted, hes certainly not that sort of guy. and who said i went out alone!?

ReputationRep:
    Your not embarrassed to have woken up next to him semi-naked, your not embarrassed that he saw you naked? touched you? kissed you? but your embarrassed to ask weather he shagged you or not?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    i woke in a bed with him! i was sore down below but not sure if that was just from him fingering me/rubbing up against me hard. and i cant ask him, would be far too embarrassing!
    Not as embarrassing as having his child, I can assure you... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    this is so pathetic!!!

ReputationRep:
    erm....i don't think that anyone can really help you here..the only person you can find this information out from is the guy

ReputationRep:
    God, if you're old enough to have sex, surely you're old enough to phone the guy and ask him, stop being so immature!

ReputationRep:
    This is what drink does, you see.

ReputationRep:
    How the bloody hell are we supposed to know?! Ask him!!!

ReputationRep:
    just ask him

ReputationRep:
    ok so i got very drunk and ended up going back with this guy. hes quite a bit older than me and i havent/hadnt had sex before!! i do sort of remember the evening but i dont actually know if i had sex or not...i feel really **** about this and i am so confused...any help or thoughts would be great
    So let me get this right....you got drunk, and you dont know if you had sex..

yet you expect US to tell you??!

Ok, your a **** and had sex.

Happy?

ReputationRep:
    As everybody has said - the only way you will know is by asking. How on earth are we meant to know?

ReputationRep:
    There should be a poll with this thread. We could decide whether you had sex with this guy or not, it would help you in no way whatsoever, but hey you seem to be shunning the most obvious option, of just asking the guy.

ReputationRep:
    ok so i got very drunk and ended up going back with this guy. hes quite a bit older than me and i havent/hadnt had sex before!! i do sort of remember the evening but i dont actually know if i had sex or not...i feel really **** about this and i am so confused...any help or thoughts would be great
    If you get drunk you deserve to get raped.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katie_bird)
    If you get drunk you deserve to get raped.
    And the word '****' springs to mind.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 3, 2009
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.