Turn on thread page Beta

What maximum level of sexual experience would you be happy your gf/bf had? watch

• View Poll Results: What maximum level of sexual experience would you be happy your gf/bf had?
    None
    13.79%
    Kissing Only
    12.07%
    Handjob/Fingering
    3.45%
    Oral Sex
    0%
    Vaginal Intercourse
    26.72%
    Anal Intercourse
    43.97%

ReputationRep:
    What maximum level of sexual experience would you be happy your gf/bf had? For instance would the fact that they had had full sex with another person upset you? would a kiss?

ReputationRep:
    God help us.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think what he did before we were together is really relevant to our relationship.

ReputationRep:
    Couldn't give a balls tbh.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    For instance would the fact that they had had full sex with another person upset you? would a kiss?
    Obviously not. I date adults, not children.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, no.

If he'd slept with like 20+ people it would bother me, only in the sense that he'd have so many other girls to compare me to? If that makes sense. As long as he wasn't riddled with STIs.

i wouldn't be able to be with someone that had more experience than kissing, but thats just me, lucky for me, this was the case with my bf

ReputationRep:
    I really do not care.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Lol @ the poll options. :rofl: 'Anal intercourse' gets my vote.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by la fille danse)
    Obviously not. I date adults, not children.
    This.

ReputationRep:
    Anal FTW
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    i wouldn't be able to be with someone that had more experience than kissing, but thats just me, lucky for me, this was the case with my bf
    What will happen if it doesn't work out with your boyfriend? Unless you're only going to date minors, I can't see you having much luck finding someone with those stringent requirements.

ReputationRep:
    A 20 man gangbang would be my limit.

Couldn't give a rat's arse.

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't matter really...I was his first everything

ReputationRep:
    a kiss or maybe a hand job, anything else would be hard to take

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imomo16)
    God help us.
    This.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tsukuyomi)
    a kiss or maybe a hand job, anything else would be hard to take
    You are quite severely limiting your options there, for a pretty stupid reason.
    Why would it be too hard to take? Are you so egotistical that it isn't enough to be the only person she wants to sleep with then, you have to be the only person she has ever wanted to sleep with?

(Original post by la fille danse)
    What will happen if it doesn't work out with your boyfriend? Unless you're only going to date minors, I can't see you having much luck finding someone with those stringent requirements.

my bf and i are incredibly serious about eachother and are planning to marry, so i don't think it will be a problem i can see what you're saying though.

ReputationRep:
    I think reaching level 6 is fine.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 7, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.