Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What maximum level of sexual experience would you be happy your gf/bf had? Watch

• View Poll Results: What maximum level of sexual experience would you be happy your gf/bf had?
    None
    13.79%
    Kissing Only
    12.07%
    Handjob/Fingering
    3.45%
    Oral Sex
    0%
    Vaginal Intercourse
    26.72%
    Anal Intercourse
    43.97%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abhead)
    I think you are right, it seems to be all about staking a claim to a girl, and having her as your property that nobody else can have touched because it is YOURS.
    Haha. Maybe it's because they're scared of the comparisons. I wonder if they think we're all so fickle minded that we sit in knitting circles and compare the new to the old. You know, like (some) men do. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nouvelle_vague)
    Haha. Maybe it's because they're scared of the comparisons. I wonder if they think we're all so fickle minded that we sit in knitting circles and compare the new to the old. You know, like (some) men do. :rolleyes:
    Could be it, its silly if it is.
    If you aren't sexually compatible you aren't sexually compatible, and you don't need a comparison to realise that.

ReputationRep:
    i couldnt care! Ive chosen anal as it includes everything...

ReputationRep:
    i think just kissing wudnt be able to take it if she had any form of sex with another guy

where is fisting/BDSM

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    i wouldn't be able to be with someone that had more experience than kissing, but thats just me, lucky for me, this was the case with my bf

Same ^^. I have a bf and we both lost our virginity to each other and shizzz.

The reason is, I was very sentimental about my virginity and stuff, I really wanted it to matter. I think that if me and him broke up, I dont think what my future partner had done int he past would really matter. It was just because I was a virgin, I guess - if that makes sense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    where is fisting/BDSM
    There are no orgy, double penetration or watersports options either.

ReputationRep:
    Anal, because then you don't have to do the whole start with a finger thing. Just get stuck in.

ReputationRep:
    bhahahahahaha i misunderstood

i thought u ment if they were doing something with someone else while u were with them what wud be acceptable lol soz

ReputationRep:
    They can be experienced as they like.

ReputationRep:
    it doesnt relli bother what they did in the past

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abhead)
    I think you are right, it seems to be all about staking a claim to a girl, and having her as your property that nobody else can have touched because it is YOURS.
    :yes:

If my boyfriend has even LOOKED at another girl then he isn't the right guy for me. :plz2:

In all seriousness though you can't really put a limit on it. It all depends on the person, although I wouldn't want them to be uber experienced in that they have a lot of people to compare me to or whatever :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    o_0 Oh God.

ReputationRep:
    Why the hell would it be an issue if they had had sex before???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flying Cookie)
    For some reason I wouldn't care if my gf had any sexual experience or not, but I'd like it if she'd been masturbating. It might be more complicated having to start off with someone who had no clue whatsoever about their own genitals/preferences.
    This is a very very good point.

This.

ReputationRep:
    wouldnt bother me with any of those options!

ReputationRep:
    As long as she's not a hooker, I couldn't give two ****s.
    Also, anal intercourse is disgusting >:

EDIT:
    For some reason I wouldn't care if my gf had any sexual experience or not, but I'd like it if she'd been masturbating. It might be more complicated having to start off with someone who had no clue whatsoever about their own genitals/preferences.
    This, this, ABSOLUTELY.
    My previous girlfriend didn't masturbate and had absolutely no experience of her own body, so whenever I did anything to her and asked her how it felt, her response was "dunno lol"
    Very difficult indeed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily069)
    This is a very very good point.

This.
    Thanks lovely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flying Cookie)
    Thanks lovely.
    You're welcome.

I can't believe that I never actually considered that before...

Cause if they didn't know what they liked, then it'd take soo much longer to work out how to pleasure them. It'd be way better for them to teach you

ReputationRep:
    Poll results are hilarious

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 7, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.