Turn on thread page Beta

What maximum level of sexual experience would you be happy your gf/bf had? watch

• View Poll Results: What maximum level of sexual experience would you be happy your gf/bf had?
    None
    13.79%
    Kissing Only
    12.07%
    Handjob/Fingering
    3.45%
    Oral Sex
    0%
    Vaginal Intercourse
    26.72%
    Anal Intercourse
    43.97%

ReputationRep:
    Not fussed tbh. And unless I happened to really want a potential ego bruising, I wouldn't be inclined to ask

Vaginal.

It does bother me a bit thinking of her having been with someone else, but at this age I just have to put up with it or I'm writing off pretty much everyone.

ReputationRep:
    similar principle as working out acceptable age difference. Divide my # of previous sexual partners by 2 and add 7.

ReputationRep:
    Anything below ass to mouth and I'm good

ReputationRep:
    I haven't even bothered to read all the replies. But this is a stupid stupid poll.

I'm much more apprehensive of their emotional history than physical to be honest.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Kinsula
    My previous girlfriend didn't masturbate and had absolutely no experience of her own body, so [B
    )

whenever I did anything to her[/B] and asked her how it felt, her response was "dunno lol"
    Try having real sex, not the cyber variety, then.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 7, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.