Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anon as its just a little bit embaressing.

Erm right, i lost my virginity a few weeks ago with a very close mate (we did it once) and last night and this morning i tried sleeping with a guy i have liked for ages, but it still really hurt, it hurt just the same if not more as when i lost it, even though we tried missionary (last night) and me on top (this morning).

Also, when i have sex the only sensation i get is the need to pee or sometimes break wind...i really dont think thats normal! is it? am i like weird???

I really need some answers cos im all confused x

ok thanx for trying to help. x

come on...does no one know if this is normal? or am i strange?

ah feck it! seems no one can help! or no one can be bothered more like...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    ah feck it! seems no one can help! or no one can be bothered more like...
    Nobody can really give you advice because everyone is different, we all experience sex in different ways so noone can tell you what sex should or shouldn't feel like (unless obviously it is painful)
    If it's bugging you that much, go to a family planning clinic and ask a GP.
    For the pain, maybe you aren't turned on or "wet" enough down there, like someone has already suggested use lube and try to relax your muscles...

ReputationRep:
    if the pain is bearable, then probably try a few more times. most girls find the first few times rather uncomfortable. that's normal.
    it's important you are very relaxed, have enough foreplay and probably use lube.
    if it's very painful, and you're really worried, then go see a doctor.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 5, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.