Turn on thread page Beta

Need opinions, would you want to know if youre boyfriend had cheated = pregnant watch

Ok, i need opinions on a few things.

Your boyfriend had cheated on you (the girl who it was with didnt know there was a proper girlfriend) and you found out later on about this and decided to stay with them. Meanwhile the girl he had cheated with was pregnant from the cheating and he had been talking to her about it and hiding it from you. Would you want to know about the girl being pregnant?

Would you still want to know if you had to find out from the girl who was pregnant?

Sorry its poorly worded, i just kinda need to know :o:

ReputationRep:
    If my boyfriend was going to be involved in the baby's life then I think I should know. I don't really think it's something you can hide tbh.

ReputationRep:
    if my gf is pregnant but its not from me of course i would want to know.. even if i found out from the other side.. it would prove the dishonesty for starters..
    also i would be pretty pissd if the baby was white..as im black..

ReputationRep:
    Urm yes she defo deserves to know, cos this decision will affect her either way, and that means there was no protection so the guy may need to be checked out for STIs, etc. I can't believe the boyfriend has lied to her again.

ReputationRep:
    Regardless there shouldnt be things like this hid from one another in a relationship, taking the honesty card is the best way. Not making excuses for the guy he may not have wanted to hurt the girl again so didnt tell her, this being the wrong thing to do but still.

I think if i was in the position i would think twice about the relationship as you cant have a sucessful relationship without trust and lies.

Ok, Would you still want to know if the likelyhood would be to have an abortion?

He refuses to say anything to the girlfriend about it. Morally i feel she has a right to know, but know it will be a horrible time for her.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 2, 2009
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.