The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
If you have tried several times to talk to her and she decides to ignore you - I know this is not what you want, but you should really consider giving her up then. If she does not want to listen to you, she can't really be worth all your trouble.
What you could do is seriously talk to your friends and explain how and why it bothers you - if they're good friends, they'll talk to the girl and explain how it all went. If they're honest people they should talk to her.
Perhaps you could try explaining it all one more time to her face - and if she decided to ignore you, then so be it. You've done nothing wrong to begin with, and you tried. You can't do more than that!
Don't let it bother you too much - she doesn't seem bothered, otherwise she'd hear you out!
Reply 21
_Claudia_
If you have tried several times to talk to her and she decides to ignore you - I know this is not what you want, but you should really consider giving her up then. If she does not want to listen to you, she can't really be worth all your trouble.
What you could do is seriously talk to your friends and explain how and why it bothers you - if they're good friends, they'll talk to the girl and explain how it all went. If they're honest people they should talk to her.
Perhaps you could try explaining it all one more time to her face - and if she decided to ignore you, then so be it. You've done nothing wrong to begin with, and you tried. You can't do more than that!
Don't let it bother you too much - she doesn't seem bothered, otherwise she'd hear you out!

Well I thought about ringing her but then that'd be awful XD she's on msn so I basically started a convo and said that I wanted to move on and for there not to be any ill feeling. She hasn't replied and I know this is a bad way of talking to her but im not gonna see her for ages.

If she still hasnt replied by the time i go, im thinking that i should say "im not gonna apologise again because it wasnt all my fault..if you care, you care.. if not, then _______ " BLANK, HELP :frown:
Reply 22
I've decided that I'm going to leave it.
She's not worth my attention, my agro, my time and if she cared, she'd reply or say something to me at some other time. :o:

Latest

Trending

Trending