Turn on thread page Beta

Have you got what it takes to be this man's dream goddess?... watch

:rofl:

http://www.findingmygoddess.com/

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely hilarious :rofl:
    He is clearly deluded.
    He expects someone totally hot... but look at him.

ReputationRep:
    Wow....he's a looker!!!

ReputationRep:
    Weird guy.

ReputationRep:
    God I'd love to smack him one. But then again that'd probably piss me off more cos he'd accept it and give me some philosophical bull**** message about what I'd just done :mad:

ReputationRep:
    "I am intensely chivalrous, and, if you date me, you are required to respond to my chivalry as a LADY. You are the GIRL. Chivalry is about you allowing me to HONOR the girl in you. This means you let ME walk on the street side of the sidewalk, and you let ME open all doors for you (including when you are exiting from my car). It means you let ME decide where I would like to take you (e.g. what restaurant, what concert, what hotel, etc.), and when I tell you where I would like to take you, you tell me your FEELINGS with the understanding that if I sense that you are uncomfortable or disappointed with my offer, then I will change it because my goal is to make you HAPPY. It means that when I offer you flowers and gifts, you accept them graciously.... you should have empty vases in your home. It means that you let ME pay for everything on our dates, even if you have a lot more money than I do. It means if we are at a restaurant and I am hungry and you are busy talking, that when our food finally arrives you realize that YOU must take the first bite, and by ignoring your food as you keep yacking away you are making me starve!"

Holy ****, this guy is a nutter!!

OP, do I dare ask how you found this...?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    awww i was everything he wanted but i'm not available. shame :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    sad, ugly, deluded old man seeks sexy doormat

:awesome:

(Original post by Ramanda)
    OP, do I dare ask how you found this...?
    Someone linked it to me on Facebook. Not sure how they themselves found out about it.

I love how in Section 3.6, he says "If she has been a prostitute, that is GOOD!!". That doesn't sound goddess-like to me.

Oh, and LOL at "She is NOT a Scientologist"

ReputationRep:
    He's going to attract a nutter. These are usually Scientologists. He's screwed.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.