Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I'll be attending LSE in the fall and I just wanted to know if anyone could suggest a good place to play (indoor) basketball on or near the LSE campus (or if not, as close as possible)....the two main things I care about are cost and quality of the pickup games that are played...I don't need an ultra-luxurious gym or anything like that....if a cheap gym with a court and good games can't be found near LSE, then where else would be a good place to look?
    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    You can book the court in the Old Building and play there. I don't know the price/availability as I only watch my friends play but you can definitely play on campus.

ReputationRep:
    Join the basketball team?

ReputationRep:
    I was actually wondering this too..I think I'll try out for the bball team! My fitness is horrible right now though, haven't touched a ball in 3 weeks!

ReputationRep:
    3 weeks?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jcb309)
    My fitness is horrible right now though, haven't touched a ball in 3 weeks!
    Wow, you must be a fat cow by now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Easywellyes)
    Wow, you must be a fat cow by now!
    Hahahha of course!
    Its just playing basketball and football for the school team you do a lot of fitness training etc, and now that it's summer I don't do anything in comparison!

How good is the womens team at LSE btw?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.