Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steveo92)
    Is it only me who finds it slightly creepy that you know how to use a tampon? :eek:
    Loool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 7777777)
    thats what i was thinking :eek:

There can be serious consequences if you go out for a walk. If you put it in wrong your not going to suddenly explode or anything.
    Really?
    Didn't know that.
    Well, if it satisfies you, i'm very sorry for reacting in a way that is unnacceptable to you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaceyJJo)
    Um, actually, not meaning to sound melodramatic but surprisingly its not exactly an enjoyable experience the first time. If you read around a bit, i'm sure you'd find out that a lot of girls are extremely nervous the first time, regardless of the fact thats its not "rocket science". Also, yes it may be just "plugging a hole" but its also incredibly uncomfortable if its not done correctly AND unfortunately there can be very serious consequences too if not used correctly. (TSS). Sorry.
    You only get TSS if you don't take it out.

And yeah the first time isn't enjoyable, and I guess it takes a few goes, but that hardly warrant "crying and shaking". No way does the discomfort from an ill used tampon warrant "crying and shaking".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaceyJJo)
    Really?
    Didn't know that.
    Well, if it satisfies you, i'm very sorry for reacting in a way that is unnacceptable to you?
    Thats better.

Next time you show her whos boss.

:badger:

ReputationRep:
    oi! sorry in advance as it is completely useless but I am so glad I'm a guy, it sounds like so much drama having to inserts all kinds of things all the time to stop you from leaking blood and all sorts of other weird body fluids oi oi XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steveo92)
    Is it only me who finds it slightly creepy that you know how to use a tampon? :eek:
    Haha
    Nah, don't worry, I didn't learn from experience :laughs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pop_tart)
    oi! sorry in advance as it is completely useless but I am so glad I'm a guy, it sounds like so much drama having to inserts all kinds of things all the time to stop you from leaking blood and all sorts of other weird body fluids oi oi XD
    LOL It's really not that dramatic, but it is pretty weird when you think about it . :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen angel9)
    LOL It's really not that dramatic, but it is pretty weird when you think about it . :p:
    it sort of is yeah but at the same time it's kind of normal I guess but that's just because we are used to it? some woman must have thought once.. RIGHT I'm sick of these bloody pants! You know what, I'll just stick something up there so it will obsorb all fluids and then I can just throw it in the bin, what a relief..but at the other hand.. why not? if it makes life easier.. :P :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Why the hell were you "shaking and crying". Jesus, it's plugging a hole, not rocket science.
    It can be a really horrible experience if you aren't used to things in your vagina.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 3, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.