Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Itchy groin - how would you feel if someone was scratching their groin Watch

When I wear certain types of jeans I get really itcy around the groin and I'm allways having to reajust (from the outside of course).

It gets really itchy and I have to do something even if people are watching. How would you react? Is it normal?

ReputationRep:
    Depends. If the guy is doing it for a prolonged period of time, say, on public transport. then, yes, it becomes very irritating.

ReputationRep:
    My lad mates do it all the time, I'm used to it.

But when strangers do it openly in public, thats a little weird, but I have been known to pull out thong-wedgies for all to see hahahaha. But I'm weird.

Worst is when people itch their crotch and look at you at same time :eek:

ReputationRep:
    As long as they aren't scratching mine then I'm pretty sure I'd feel nothing.

(Original post by Mr Advice)
    Depends. If the guy is doing it for a prolonged period of time, say, on public transport. then, yes, it becomes very irritating.
    (Original post by Jellynubbin)
    My lad mates do it all the time, I'm used to it.

But when strangers do it openly in public, thats a little weird, but I have been known to pull out thong-wedgies for all to see hahahaha. But I'm weird.

Worst is when people itch their crotch and look at you at same time http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...milies/eek.gif
    lol thats like cases of masturbation. Don't you feel embarrsed when you do things like that? I feel terrible but sometimes it itches too much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    lol thats like cases of masturbation. Don't you feel embarrsed when you do things like that? I feel terrible but sometimes it itches too much.
    I'm not the type to get embarrassed, but yeah I can see why it could be, just do it shrewdly, a bit like a pocket w**k hahah

ReputationRep:
    I'd probably kick you :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I don't find myself having to do such things in public, thankfully. However, I understand why you feel embarrassed. Have you tried wearing looser jeans?

ReputationRep:
    When I wear certain types of jeans I get really itcy around the groin and I'm allways having to reajust (from the outside of course).

It gets really itchy and I have to do something even if people are watching. How would you react? Is it normal?
    id think you needed a wash, or uve got public lice

ReputationRep:
    Not as bad as when people walk around with their hands down their trousers.. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: @ this being anonymous...

ReputationRep:
    well if it itches you gotta scratch it, simple as, end of....
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Hedgehunter)
    Not as bad as when people walk around with their hands down their trousers.. :rolleyes:
    Amen.

ReputationRep:
    It makes me feel uncomfortable. I'd probably be trying to resist the urge to reach over and belt you for it, for alternatively, run away so I don't have to see it out of the corner of my eye, or hear it.

I don't scratch my vag in public, surely you can cope without giving yourself a good scratch?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jellynubbin)
    Worst is when people itch their crotch and look at you at same time :eek:
    Ahahaha.

ReputationRep:
    I'd itch and readjust away.
    Why would they be watching you itch your tackle anyway?........:O

ReputationRep:
    As long as they aren't staring/breathing heavily in my diretion I wouldn't be bothered

(Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    It makes me feel uncomfortable. I'd probably be trying to resist the urge to reach over and belt you for it, for alternatively, run away so I don't have to see it out of the corner of my eye, or hear it.

I don't scratch my vag in public, surely you can cope without giving yourself a good scratch?
    Im not scratching the main phalus. Just the side areas and its like a 5 to 6 second this where I quickly get rid of an itch. By the time you notice I would have stoped. I mean the itch builds up and I resist scratching it ultil it hurts. It doesnt happen all the time when I put on new clothes after a shower and I'm wearing them in.

ReputationRep:
    If theres an itch, you scratch it.

ReputationRep:
    Guys can't help scratching their crotch, seriously, it gets itchy down there.
    I hate it when girls complain! What are we supposed to do, grin and bear it? Wiggle?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 2, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.