Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

Just started IB in my new school and I have need some ideas for my CAS. I have planned for the 3 activities. 1 each for C, A, S. but I need 1 more which is a collaboration of two. Either C & A, A & S or some sort of similar combination. The activity has to take long to complete. 6 months minimum.

Any ideas??

Thanx in Advance

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure you have to combine them, at my school you just need 50 hours of each? And you can't combine them...

But yours might run differently. Have you thought of maybe a charity run, that might count as action and service?

Miranda
    p.s. i'm a year into my course and have only done about ten hours, but blagged around twenty. it's almost impossible for them to check up on you - e.g. going to the gym, or as i'm putting for my creative "creative writing"

******* ib. change. change now.

ReputationRep:
    ohohooooo they edited my swearing. GUESS WHAT I PUT THERE.

ReputationRep:
    You might want to post this in the IB forum, as you'll get more response there?

ReputationRep:
    What I was wondering, was I did a project this summer in which I built a sensor and deployed it into the river, using data logging, monitored the temperature at different points. What we did is going to be integrated into our schools technology curriculum as well. Could that be used for action? I already have 120 creativty hours, and I only need 10 Service Hours and 17 action!

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Applying to university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.