Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    A mate of mine's having real trouble trying to find a swimming costume that fits her as she's 32G but only about 5ft tall. Do you know any good swimming costume websites?

She can't afford overly expensive stuff and doesn't want it low cut as she's really self-concious of her bust. Plain, patterned, s'all good!

Thank youu for your time

EDIT: she doesn't mind a tankini either.

ReputationRep:
    Bravissimo i usually get 30FF but had to get 32G last time :| the tops can be expensive but tell her to get a plain top and then buy the bottoms from asda or somewhere

ReputationRep:
    agreed with the poster above, also www.figleaves.com, if it doesn't fit then you can return it for free!

edit: www.brastop.com is also good for bargains, they had this in her size, there were more about a month ago but they've all gone now
    http://www.brastop.com/SetDetails.aspx?setId=1727

ReputationRep:
    i know how she feels, unfortunately you do end up spending more money its unavoidable, make the most of the sales!

http://brastop.com/Sets.aspx?SetDepartmentId=33

http://www.bravissimo.com/products/s...back=32&cup=gg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beckieee)
    Bravissimo i usually get 30FF but had to get 32G last time :| the tops can be expensive but tell her to get a plain top and then buy the bottoms from asda or somewhere
    also, this!

ReputationRep:
    Any pics?

ReputationRep:
    Holy crap!

ReputationRep:
    I have the same trouble, I'm a 36G.
    Katie Price did some swimwear for George at Asda, not sure if they still have any in.
    I get the majority of my underwear from Bravissimo x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AntiMonarchist)
    Any pics?
    Show us yours first.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AntiMonarchist)
    Any pics?
    haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beckieee)
    that's good advice, thanks I'll tell her that!
    *copies and pastes* :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by literature_lover)
    I have the same trouble, I'm a 36G.
    Katie Price did some swimwear for George at Asda, not sure if they still have any in.
    I get the majority of my underwear from Bravissimo x
    I'll tell her to check :rolleyes:
    Bravissimo sounds good!
    *goes to check it out*

(Original post by MazMaz)
    agreed with the poster above, also www.figleaves.com, if it doesn't fit then you can return it for free!

edit: www.brastop.com is also good for bargains, they had this in her size, there were more about a month ago but they've all gone now
    http://www.brastop.com/SetDetails.aspx?setId=1727
    Ohh again, I'll let her know about that, thank you

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 2, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.