Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

girl (20) + guy (30) = summer fling (!?) Watch

Hi,

I am 20 and I am having a summer fling (hanging out, sex, going out to bars) with a 30-year-old guy. First, he didn't think of me sexually because I am too young, he says, but then I pounced on him and we're really into each other now. Sometimes it does become evident that he is 1.5x older than me (he knows what he wants in life, he is more of a gentleman, but also more reserved)

- if you are a guy around that age (30), what's different in the way you think about sex, girls, flings...? What are your taboos?

- if you are a girl and you've dated a much older guy, share your secrets on what works and what doesn't in such a relationship?

- also (another first!): how does a handjob work for a circumcised guy? (no friction from the foreskin...!?)

come on, people!

ReputationRep:
    I dated a guy 10 years older than me. Ugh, when I look back on it now. Horrible. Just be relaxed and don't expect too much from it as you are most likely in very, very different places.

ReputationRep:
    I supposed what worked for me was similar interests, being in the same places in life and going in the same directions. It also helped that we didn't care if the odd person thought the relationship was a bad idea as it wasn't. What didn't work was when our lives started to change and we both wanted different things. Basically the same as any other relationship.

ReputationRep:
    = summer fling (50)

Is that what you were after? Shouldn't this be in the maths section?

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Hi,

I am 20 and I am having a summer fling (hanging out, sex, going out to bars) with a 30-year-old guy. First, he didn't think of me sexually because I am too young, he says, but then I pounced on him and we're really into each other now. Sometimes it does become evident that he is 1.5x older than me (he knows what he wants in life, he is more of a gentleman, but also more reserved)

- if you are a guy around that age (30), what's different in the way you think about sex, girls, flings...? What are your taboos?

- if you are a girl and you've dated a much older guy, share your secrets on what works and what doesn't in such a relationship?

- also (another first!): how does a handjob work for a circumcised guy? (no friction from the foreskin...!?)
    wow, i'm 20 and the guy i'm kinda seeing is 30. spooky!
    i think he thinks i'm too young...
    but he likes it!
    *tunes into thread*

ReputationRep:

about that don't think we can help you out on the forum per se
    would get deleted

ReputationRep:
    Don't get too involved in it. You'll end up getting hurt. There's a reason that relationships like this don't work, you are probably both in very different places.

It's probably just a fling. And why don't you ask HIM how handjobs work for circumcised guys? I am sure he would be happy to show you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James')
    = summer fling (50)

Is that what you were after? Shouldn't this be in the maths section?
    You forgot to add girl + guy part too .. = :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    You forgot to add girl + guy part too .. = :lolwut:
    I thought they were just after the answer

My baddddd.

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

If you like him and he likes you (as it seems), then what's the issue? As long as you're prepared emotionally for any reasonable eventuality..........it's gonna be a good summer.

Really this question doesn't matter as every man is different. And it's gonna be different depending on his past experience/outlook on life/sexual ideology etc etc etc. What really matters is the way HE thinks. And there's at least one good way of finding out.

Me personally, every woman is different, but at the same time similar; give her good sex and good conversation and treat her good (unless she wants to be treated bad, but that's another story) and show her that you're the man and she has little/no reason to look/go anywhere else; don't judge a woman on her sexuality because it will bite you on the ass one day..............

ReputationRep:
    Slight note, sex tips are not allowed so there isnt much that can be said for the last bit.

If you are comfortable with things, then there is no reason for it not to work, and you both know what you want and where it is going. The age gap isnt really that relelvant as long as you are the above and happy with it. People may be a little against it, but when they see its making you happy there is no reason for them to be against it.

ReputationRep:
    for the third question - i'm sure its the same. just with lube.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 3, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.