Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I want one of those fake vaginas.. watch

Hey, i'm tempted to buy one of these as they look really fun and erm maybe make me less nervous so i know more what it feels like.

Is this dirty or wrong? What do both sexes think of this?

Thanks for reading.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hey, i'm tempted to buy one of these as they look really fun and erm maybe make me less nervous so i know more what it feels like.

Is this dirty or wrong? What do both sexes think of this?

Thanks for reading.
    If you want a fleshlite, you get one.

Have fun.

ReputationRep:
    You mean a fleshlight? Yeah sure, but make sure no girl finds it, especially your mum! You can get ones disguised as Pringles packets now... :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    :nothing: oh my.

(Original post by bikipip)
    You mean a fleshlight? Yeah sure, but make sure no girl finds it, especially your mum! You can get ones disguised as Pringles packets now... :ahee:
    That aint gonna work, my mum loves pringles lmao I'd love to see her face when she opened the packet lol

And i don't know what is a fleshlight? DO many lads have/use them?

ReputationRep:
    Lol I thought OP was a girl who wanted surgery

ReputationRep:
    The thread title made me LOL!
    Can't you find a real vagina?

ReputationRep:
    Girls has sex toys. If you want a fleshligh, go get one. Personally I would rather have a ****, much less worrying case anyone finds it.

ReputationRep:
    did your hand wear out?

ReputationRep:
    You can buy them in ann summers or online. Or even on ann summers online. Nothing wrong with it really.

ReputationRep:
    i've never used one of those things but i very much doubt its that similar to a vag....aren't they aimed at creepy old men who can't get some anymore?

ReputationRep:
    No it's not dirty. It's a perfectly clean piece of plastic or whatever the material. It's a good idea actually.

ReputationRep:
    I'm surprised all the girls know what they're called. Are you in the market?

I would feel like the ultimate loser getting one of them

ReputationRep:
    It's funny how all the girls in another thread are advising a female on purchasing a vibrator, yet OP mentions they want a flesh light and just you watch as all hell descends and they're branded weird.

ReputationRep:
    It's strange how it's okay for girls to own and use dildos and suchlike but as soon as a guy wants to have a sex toy for his own personal use it's suddenly wrong and he can never get laid. Girls with boyfriends have and use dlidos so why can't guys with girlfriends (use sex toys, not dildos... although...)?

(Original post by fire2burn)
    It's funny how all the girls in another thread are advising a female on purchasing a vibrator, yet OP mentions they're male and wants a flesh light and just you watch as all hell descends and he's branded weird.
    Heh, I was beaten it seems.

I bought one when I was absolutely hammered, I regret buying it cause although they are amazing to use, they are not worth all the hiding and cleaning. I rarely use it

Btw I am not some perverted guy that doesn't get any, I am a normal guy

ReputationRep:
    Must be hard to clean surely :lolwut: But if you want one then go for it, no real reason not to

ReputationRep:
    Thats rather sad.

ReputationRep:
    a fleshlight? ewwww

ReputationRep:
    Hah, go for it. Same as girls using vibrators/dildos, which no one seems to have a problem with!

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 3, 2009
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.