Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I want one of those fake vaginas.. Watch

ReputationRep:
    I just find that seriously stooping low. Masturbating is one thing, but using a plastic vagina alternative is just :facepalm:
    Here's an idea, get yourself a girl!

(Original post by tropical-twist3)
    You can buy them in ann summers or online. Or even on ann summers online. Nothing wrong with it really.
    if I walked into an Ann Summers shop, what would it be like? I would personally feel very embarrassed. Would I be approached by a shop assistant who explained all the workings of a sex toy to me? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    If girls can use vibrators and dildos, I see no reason why it should be any different for guys

ReputationRep:
    Oh good lord. I'm sorry, but I think thats really, really strange.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    if I walked into an Ann Summers shop, what would it be like? I would personally feel very embarrassed. Would I be approached by a shop assistant who explained all the workings of a sex toy to me? :eek:
    Nope, there aren't usually sales people bugging you in Anne Summers unless you specifically ask for help. but perhaps order from their website if you are embarrassed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tropical-twist3)
    You can buy them in ann summers or online. Or even on ann summers online. Nothing wrong with it really.
    I love the way you know all the options and are willing to share them with OP.

:ninja:

(Original post by bikipip)
    Nope, there aren't usually sales people bugging you in Anne Summers unless you specifically ask for help. but perhaps order from their website if you are embarrassed?
    I don't have a credit or debit card (I have a bank account though) and it could look weird when the post comes through and my parents ask what the **** I've ordered

ReputationRep:
    Only if you loked onfused and are wandering around looking suspicious!

They are wary of teenage boys taking the piss so as long as you're on your own and mature about it you sould be fine. They may id you if you are all embarrassed and stuff but its unlikely.

Maybe look on the ann summers website, look at some of the ones on there, I don't think there's many, and go into a store and ask oneofthe assistants in a shop if they have any available.

ReputationRep:
    Be honest though girls, if you got with a guy and found out he had a fleshlight, you would be slightly perturbed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Examboy*)
    I love the way you know all the options and are willing to share them with OP.

:ninja:
    Lol. For the first half of this year I was an ann summers rep doing the parties and selling from the catalogue..thats only why I know, honest!

Coulda got the OP a 30% discount if I was still doing it.

ReputationRep:
    Well women have vibrators. Why not? Go for it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reflexive)
    Be honest though girls, if you got with a guy and found out he had a fleshlight, you would be slightly perturbed.
    Nah. Unless he kept it with pictures of his gran.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reflexive)
    I'd be out the door in a nano second.

ReputationRep:
    I bought a fleshlight for my boyfriend as a little joke and i couldnt believe the size of the thing, not the easiest thing to hide in your underwear draw!

To use it you have to warm up the inside 'flesh' part in hot water to make it more realistic so you cant exactly whip it out everytime sumthing on the tv turns you on! Tbh i think it was a bit of a waste of money, but worth it for the entertainment factor:p:

ReputationRep:
    I don't have a credit or debit card (I have a bank account though) and it could look weird when the post comes through and my parents ask what the **** I've ordered
    Tricky one, then I'd just go to Anne Summers and get it tbh. It's not like you are ever going to see them again.

You could always buy it on a less obvious website so that it doesn't look so dodgy on your debit card bill. I'm sure there are lots of novelty gift websites that sell it too. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    It's rich that all these women are laughing and asking why can't he get a real girl.

Bur then they will use dildo's.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmalev)
    how would you clean it? :eyeball:
    Thats what I was wondering. As someone else said, with difficulty I believe.

Uhm OP go for it, screw what other people think. Order it online if your embarassed.

ReputationRep:
    I find the idea of them disgusting, but I reckon male masturbation paraphenalia like this will become more popular and less taboo.

We have to remember that dildos have been around for thousands of years, but these are very recent inventions, female sex toys are also very much in the public eye, think of the number of jokes/film scenes and conversations you remember, compare it to the fleshlight.

I'm not saying I like them,I'm just saying, be prepared to see more of them.

ReputationRep:
    I find it rather funny that so many guys act like ''who would ever do that - that's gross'' common.. it is said that like over 40% of women has or has used a dildo/vibrator so I honestly don't see what's so wrong about this so called ''fleshlight.''

''Can't you find a real vagina?'' common guys, dont fool yourself.. The fact that you want to buy a fleshlight doesn't mean you can't get anyone? Are you saying that all girls who have a dildo can't find men to do it with? lmao

I don't have one but I don't think there is anything wrong with having one.

ReputationRep:
    Why not just get a girlfriend?!?!

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 3, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.